More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gibbio260 gibbio260

Whose role do you take on?

Isabella Davis – A new university student looking to make a fresh start (Gibbio260)

(Hey Guys, looking at trying something different here with a girl as main character. I'm pretty new to the whole erotica writing thing so be gentle with criticism, though please i would like feedback. Themes from the story are going to be pretty heavily involved in lesbianism, with a fair bit of domination as the story gets going. There might be some and likely to be some converting straight girls and stealing them from their boyfriends. Hope you like it.)

(Editor’s note: Yeah, I know I’ve said I’m not fond of lesbians in a sexual manner, but we really did need a female perspective here, and the writing is pretty damn good. I have high hopes for this branch and the writer is quite enthusiastic, so let’s give it a shot, shall we?)

“Ugh you would think after moving this many times I’d have it down to a science” you think as you haul the last of your bags up to your room.

Fortunately, your room is only on the second floor which as far as these dorm houses go isn’t too bad. After setting your stuff down in what could only be described as a shoe box, you start unpacking the bag. Mum and Andrew had already helped with the heavy stuff and now it‘s just clothes.

Toward the end of the pile you stifle a wince as you notice an old school tennis shirt. Resisting the immediate temptation to burn it you throw it to the back of the wardrobe, content to let it sit there hidden by the rest of the clothes. This start at university will be your chance to be free of St Helen’s and all that stupid high school bullshit. With the exception of your friend Andrew there wasn’t a lot you wanted to take with you from there.

Smiling as the thought of Andrew crosses your mind, you remember the one dreadful night you spent together. A girl’s first time is described by some as a foray of passion and desire, a tentative yet exhilarating experience with a man. For many more it is somewhat more accurately described as a bumbling 5 – 15 minute “experience” you’d rather not think about. That one night was all it took for you to decide you were definitely into girls. That brought about a really awkward “let’s just be friends” conversation with Andrew and several months of distance.

Then one day it just changed and everything seemed to slip into a normal friendship and thank god, because for a girl who decided to come out during the final two years of high school anyone on your side was a real bonus, because for most of those years you felt alone. High school seemed to be all about fitting in and as soon as you announced yourself as a little bit different you were on your own. It's not like you lacked confidence or didn’t want to talk, just for some unknown reason people didn’t seem to like you.

But now school is finished, university life is going to be different. At that point a new sound starts buzzing from your phone and a quick glance shows an app you are pretty sure you didn’t download.

Notifications...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)