More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gibbio260 gibbio260

Notifications...?

AMA, What?

With a skeptical look you grab the phone and see The Affection Multiplier?

“What is this? Some university app? Weird, but sure, I wonder if everyone got this?”

Curiously you sit down to read over the introduction of the app you definitely didn’t download.

Welcome Isabella, you are one of the lucky recipients of the Affection multiplier (AMA).

“Well,” you shrug, “it’s not like I have anything better to do than go through a strange app, introduction classes don’t even start till tomorrow. Okay then, go ahead strange app that knows my name somehow.”

The Affection Multiplier

Think of this app as a gift. An opportunity for those who have a bit of bad luck. Just by having the app installed you will help you build relationships with people five times faster than normal. This doesn’t mean that people won’t hate you but at least it’s easier to make them like you…Right?

In addition to the passive benefits of the AMA there are a couple of other features you should know about.

1) People

In this menu you will find a list of the people you are interacting with and a bit of information about the particular person. Most importantly their relationship meter with you. As that relationship meter increases various aspects of them will be revealed. Relationships are not necessarily indicative of whether someone wants to fuck you, so keep that in mind. Once you get to know someone you will also see a lust meter, this is how you know how badly someone wants to fuck, again not necessarily you but hey it’s a start?

2) Shop

This is where you spend coins. As a reward for building your relationships with people you will receive coins. Coins allow you to buy certain perks that might help you out a bit in your day to day life. These perks can either be physical, intellectual, emotional or other types and you can even get perks for other people if you feel so inclined. You can only purchase one perk every 24 hours and after that the choices reset so make sure you choose wisely. With any purchased perk don’t expect it to happen immediately, sometimes these things can take time. Also, there are other ways to earn coins such as through achievements. Some of these are simple and worth little others are impressive and are worth far more.

Currently these are the only features you have access to, will others come along…. Who knows.

“Well this all seems a little…..”

What was that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)