More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LeoKnowsBest LeoKnowsBest

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

Int, the Incubus

You awaken from your slumber with a stretch. There's a static in the air that suggests heroes are nearby and may be attacking you soon.

Them damned heroes. They just waltz into your town, into your house, and pass judgement on you, every single time!

Yes, you're an incubus! Yes, sex is a necessity to survive, but that doesn't automatically make you a sleazeball, does it? No one goes Berserker on them for killing the sheep and eating the potatoes.

They treat you worse than the other monsters who actually kill for food, or even worse, for fun!

Suddenly, everything goes dark and becomes extremely cold.

Int, Last son of the Incubi, the heroes are overwhelming the world, throwing the balance of existence itself into flux. Furthermore, their "justice" is more destructive than your existence. Your people are falling. Take this, and see if you can't save them.Just as sudden as it appeared, the darkness is gone. You've heard that monsters, the blanket statement for anything deadly that wasn't human, we're on the decline, still you were confused. However, appearing on your bed is a 9 point star amulet l, with a jewel that swirls silver and pink. In tiny blue text next to it, are the words Amulet of Aphrodite.

You pick up the strange object and feel.. different.

Downstairs, a lower level hero is unfortunate enough to walk into house alone. She's super unfortunate, because she's female.

As per the deal you have with the lower level imps and corrupted rats, they attack her first, but she swiftly dispatches of most of them.

An imp cracks her breastplate armor, and she discards it as ineffective. Perfect. Normally you would run down the stairs, but today you jump over the banister. Before she can even think about it, you are upon her.

You drag your sharp nails across her skin, only scratching lightly. From your nails you secrete a hormone that makes anyone subjected to them fall victim to their lust. Anyone except Holy Magic practitioner's. You made that mistake once.

Back to the female. You tear off her leather cap to reveal beautiful black hair. Her sigh is lovely in your ear as your thumb finds her nipple. It's already hard.

Once the lust takes them, like your sister's the succubi, you have one special move used for finishing. You kiss her.

You get the familiar stirring that tells you that she's under your control now. Here is where you would bring her to your room and Love Her To to restore your health.

You command her to enter your room and disrobe, and as you do, you feel compelled to get her to orgasm, but not to kill her.

You walk up behind her, rubbing your hand over her ass. You can feel something inside of yourself growing as with her lust.

You pull your robes apart at the waist and free your lively hood to penetrate her.

As you sink into her folds, the both of you sigh in pleasure.downstairs, you can hear more scurrying, the sounds of more fighting. Shit, you don't have time for this.

You flick out your tongue. It flies around the front side of her thick thighs and spasms, causing her to howl nearly as loud as the corrupted wolves outside of town.

As she orgasms, you feel as if the atmosphere pops, and then resets. Your health is restored, the magic power you lost in seducing her is restored, as well, but now something is different. Something new happened. You feel stronger.

You realize this must be what the humans call 'Leveling Up.'

Beside you, a voice calls out, "Master?"

You look behind you to see the brunette's breast and ass grow, and her eyes shift from green orbs to silvery slits. You've made her a succubus. A thin ropey tail swishes about behind her.

It's not the same as when you leveled up, but you can feel your powers grow again. Sex made you stronger. You can hardly believe it.

You realize that you were so distracted you didn't go meet the heroes, who were now looting your house. Into your doorway stepped another female.

The amulet swirled.

Oh yeah.

Oh fuck yeah.

What to do with the heroes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)