More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fishcrem fishcrem

Who is our protagonist?

Information and plans

Hello and thank you for being at least curious enough to check out the beginnings of my story. Honestly not much is planned out but I have a vague idea of some set storylines and where I want them to go and with whom.

Readers who want to know what you're in store for please read the tags as I will be updating them while I go. Mostly I'd like to go something of a depravity/willpower route where the protagonists slowly succumbs to his/her desires or is dominated in some way by various characters in the story.

There will be the more traditional vanilla routes of course but i'm probably not going to focus on them just at the beginning. I'll be focusing on Katarina and Will for the moment and their storylines may meet up at some point. But I guess they have to make it that far first ;)

For anyone out there who wants to contribute to the story feel free. You may add different storylines to the existing characters as long as it makes sense. Also feel free to contribute original characters. Both the mains are human at the moment but I am planning a future male elf (dommy) and male orc (feminisation) route.

Lastly another thank you to everyone reading and please be respectful with your criticism. I've never actually written a story before short of creative writing in high school (those days are long past). Enjoy!

PS: If anyone has any tips on making up fantasy names please let me know in the comments!!!!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)