More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

Induction (College Sorority setting)

Tonight is the night. Finally. Induction into the fraternity. Full member. No more hazing, no more ridicule, no more cruelty.

You let the girls guide you in, blind folded. Not that you mind.

A group of hot college girls want to “initiate” you? And there is a surprise waiting for you? Talk about a dream come true. Your frat brothers cheered you on as the girls took you inside, just moments ago.

“Are you excited” the girls tease you, whispering. “We know Sarah is.” You hear giggles. “Oh, I wasn’t supposed to tell you her name, sorry.” More giggles as they steered you around the sorority house. You begin to get dizzy, the walking and turns begin to seem excessive.

You suddenly come to a stop, and the girls start to disrobe you. “Wait, woah... easy there,” you blurt out. “No turning back now frat boy, just flow with it, we promise you’ll have fun.” More giggling. They unbutton and pull off your shirt, while someone else grabs your pants and pulls them down. You trip over your shoes, but they hold you up and take those too. In seconds you have nothing but your boxers on.

“Hey, I know you’re probably feeling a little nervous, so I’ve got something for you.” One of the girls says. “Reach out... I promise you’ll like it... it'll calm your nerves.”

You reach out. Nothing. You move your arms around slightly. Nothing. “Hey, help me out here.” You finally ask.

“Hold still doofus.” You do as instructed and, what can only be a breast, pushes into your right hand. You find and tease the large nipple, grinning. “Hey there,” you whisper.

“Hey back,” one of the girls whispers seductively, as she pushes her body against yours.

You feel a warm breath on your neck, and you tilt your head slightly. A tongue slides up your chest and to your ear. You gasp, and feel your dick swell against the unfamiliar girl next to you.

“Stoppit, he’s not yours, you slut.” More giggles. “Oh I just wanted to have some fun with him. And look, now he’s got a hard on.”

“Perfect, he’s ready then.” You hear them laugh, and they walk you a few more steps forward. You hear a door opening, and the sound of people in the next room. You are guided forward a little further, and you hear the doors close behind you.

Someone pulls your blindfold free, and your eyes squint, re-adjusting to the brightness of the room. In front of you, a beautiful young lady with strawberry blonde hair. She is wearing only her white underwear covered with, what looks like, little red roses.

“Oh wow... you’re gorgeous.” You say to her, completely stunned.

She smiles, blushing slightly.

You don’t want to look away from the beauty in front of you, but you realize there are a bunch of other girls in the room too. You look around. There must be like 20-30 of them, all in various states of undress. But they are all further away. It is obvious the girl in front of you is supposed to be the focus of your attention. Or is it the other way around...? Me the focus of her attention? Hmm.

A topless girl, probably the one who was teasing you a minute ago, plops her arm on your shoulder. You try not to stare, but her dark tanned asian-ethnic tits are amazeballs. “Sarah here is the newest full member of our Sorority. She’ll be your initiator tonight.”

“Hello Sarah.” You speak up, and wave a little, like a dork. The topless girl smacks you in the forehead, resulting in a resounding ‘pop’. - “Don’t ruin it doofus.”

Sarah chuckles at you. Her laughter is intoxicating, and you stare, admiring her beautiful smile that seems to enrapture your soul.

She looks so innocent and sweet. You think to yourself. I can’t imagine a girl like her doing this.

“Sarah. Doofus. You two kids have fun.” The topless girl teases both of you, as she steps away, and into the crowd.

You notice the crowd is not leaving.

“Wait... are they...” you look to the side, “just going to watch us?” You look back in front of you, and jump. Sarah is now directly in front of you. “Wow, you move really fast...”

You feel a hand grasp your cock through your underwear. “How fast do you want me to be?” Sarah asks you, teasingly, and smiles as her beautiful and captivating eyes peer directly into yours. You return her gaze, entranced by her pretty light brown eyes.

“But the others...” you begin to say, until Sarah pushes a finger against your lips. “Shhh, don’t you worry about them.” She leans in and kisses you. Her kiss is soft, and tastes like strawberries, and you are flooded with a powerful arousal for her. You instinctually push your erection against her. She giggles, smiling as she pulls back slightly, allowing your hands to brush and explore her rose bra, feeling for what is hidden beneath. Her breasts are firm and young. You caress her soft skin along the edges of her bra, exploring slowly, what you can get away with.

Again you think to yourself how sweet and innocent she looks. I’ll never get anymore lucky than I am today...

She nuzzles you with her nose as you lose yourself in the moment, forgetting about the others in the room. You find her lips again, kissing them passionately as you slide your hands around back, caressing her perfectly soft and smooth skin along the way. You find her bra strap, and unclasp it, masterfully, and pull it away. You look down. Her boobs are a B cup. Smaller, but beautifully rounded with gently raised pink nipples and areolae. She grins as you oggle her tits. “You’ve done this before... most guys have a harder time than that.

You chuckle, “I just got lucky, that’s never come off that fast before”. You smile at her.

“Sarah! Woo!” You hear one of the sorority girls shout. You look for who it is, but Sarah pulls your attention back to her, grabbing your face and kissing you. You slip your tongue into her, cherishing her flavor, before pulling away and sliding your hand along the right side of her face, clearing her hair and exposing her ear and neckline. You kiss along her cheek until you find her ear, suckling it lightly, she moans. You look down at her neck, and see two small round sores, recently healed. You kiss her there, sucking softly, eliciting more moans from her. Your hands caress her chest, before sliding down to cup her breasts. “Mmmm,” she moans, as you squeeze her softly, then slide your fingers around delicately, getting a feel for,and admiring, her curves. Her nipples slowly respond to your touch as you tease them, hardening subtly and browning.

“Suck him off!” Another girl shouted.

Sarah pulls back from your kisses and looks into your eyes as your hands continue fondling her chest. “I’d love to,” she replies to her sister, and slides her hands into your pants, pulling out your erection. You panic as you realize your dick is exposed to everyone in the room, but her eyes stay locked onto yours as she slides down. It calms you, somehow. She brushes her tits against your cock purposefully, and you throb eagerly as she does so, spilling some of your precum. She doesn’t seem to care, and her eyes continue to focus on yours as she settles in front of your throbbing erection. She gently curls and tucks back some of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ears. Her tongue reaches out, licking the tip, tasting your trickles of precum. She smiles, apparently really good at faking it, or loving the taste. You can’t tell which, before she slides her mouth over the length of your cock, overwhelming you with a flood of pleasure. Your close your eyes as the warm sucking sensation completely enraptures you.

You feel her tongue sliding around the head of your dick, sloshing the fluids around and sucking rhythmically, and in seconds you are pretty much done. As your balls recede, and your cock throbs, ejaculation imminent, Sarah abruptly pulls away, letting her new collection of fluids drip out of her mouth and to the ground. As your eyes lock on to each other again, she smiles at you seductively, licks her lips, and swallows the rest.

“So...” Sarah stands up. “Your Frat brothers... have us do this thing for them occasionally... it’s amazing... they did it to me not too long ago... ”

She grins at you, “and now they want me to do it to you.”

You gently wrap your hands around her waist, admiring the slender, mostly naked beauty before you. You erection pushes firmly against her panties as you admire her breasts. “Are you ready?” She asks, “The transformation is.... intense.”

“I can’t wai... wait, uh, what? Transfor... huh?”

She smiles, rolling her head back and moaning erotically as she slides her hand up her naked body, pausing at the two sores on her neck. You watch as her tongue slides out of her mouth, licking around her canines as they appear to grow and sharpen.

Your eyes go wide, and her moaning ends. Her head tilts back down, and she smiles at you sweetly, letting you see her... fangs.

“Oh... shit...” you say, slowly.

“Induction time! I’m going to sink these babies into your body somewhere.” She teasingly licks in your direction, and clamps down in a biting motion. “Where do you want them?”

“I... uhh...”

You don’t know what to say. You are stunned, speechless, and find her 10x hotter then she was the minute before. Her fangs arouse the shit out of you as you stare at them, but you don’t even know where to begin with a response. They’re so sharp... long... slender... like her. They match her body... perfectly. You can’t seem stop yourself from oggling her new asset.

“Ok! Neck it is, then!” Sarah impatiently shoves you back, and you fall to the floor.

You look to the left, quickly, and can see now that all the girls there have fangs too. Some appear to be making out. You look to the right, more fangs. One scene catches your attention as you clearly see a blonde rear her head back, before drilling her fangs into the asian looking girl next to her. The asian gasps, parting her lips, revealing her own fangs underneath. You, amusingly, recognize her asian-ethic tits from before. The girl who introduced you to Sarah. She notices you watching, and starts moaning, smiling at you.

You look back to Sarah, in time to see her sliding down her rose panties. Despite everything else going on, you find yourself distracted by her well-manicured strawberry blonde pubes, accentuating the curves of her now-exposed pussy.

She steps up to you, and seductively lowers herself onto your stomach, right above your crotch. She leans over, pushing one of her nipples in front of your mouth. “Is this... actually happening...?” You ask, licking her nipple and wrapping your mouth around it. You suckle as she responds. “Yes, but the best is yet to come... give yourself to me... willingly...” She slides back, and her pussy parts effortlessly as it slides over your cock. You shudder from her smooth motion, and her tightness wrapping around your erection, demanding your cum. “You know you want it...” she whispers into your ear.

Your eyes roll back. “You're so beautiful Sarah...” you whisper back, as she begins to move her hips, slowly, grinding against you. She leans back, sitting upright, and you open your eyes to get one last good look of this slender fanged beauty. “Give yourself to me.” She says again, grinning eagerly. “Let me taste you...” she licks her salivating fangs eagerly, as you look into her eyes. You want nothing more than to do as she asks, and you tilt your head to the side for her. You hear a soft hiss, and you close your eyes.

Blinding pain stabs into your neck, “ah! Fuck!... hurts... ah!” You groan as you feel her fangs push dangerously deep inside.

“ah...”

“Ohhhhhh....” the pain fades, suddenly, and you relax. A pleasing warm sensation begins to radiate from your neck.. or her fangs... not sure... and Sarah’s muffled moans stir your libido.

Your attention drifts to her naked chest pressed against yours, and to her hips gliding forward and back, sliding her pussy along your shaft. The stimulation is , and you grab her thighs and thrust into her repeatedly, synchronizing your movements. Her tightness overwhelms you, and you quickly finish, throbbing and exploding inside of her. She immediately quickens her pace, and you can, delightfully, feel your cum coating her insides. Her moaning intensifies briefly, then slows, as you feel her vagina throb, ever-so-slightly.

As your cock goes limp, and slips out of Sarah, she unlatches from your neck. The warm pleasing sensation fades as her fangs pull out, and you feel her licking your neck as you begin to drift off to sleep.

She suddenly pokes you in the forehead, and giggles at your response. “What.. huh...?” You rouse, and watch her bite into her wrist with those beautiful fangs, now covered in a layer of blood. She pushes her wrist against your mouth, and you taste blood. You reluctantly swallow it, understanding.

“Come find me later on, and we can have some post induction fun.” Sarah says to you, smiling sweetly, as your vision fades to black.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)