More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

How will she lose her clothes?

In the hands of Alpha

When Caroline awoke, she was naked and strapped to a chair in what seemed to be an empty warehouse. Her head still hurt and the chair she was in was a chair not much different than the ones she had seen at the Dollhouse.

Unfortunately for her, the warehouse was not quite empty. A blonde white man with a crazy look in his eyes was standing in front of him. Besides her was a familiar face -- her face. Only the body it was attached to was also stark naked.

"I don't suppose this is a sign that my five years are up," said Caroline.

"Not a chance," said the mysterious blonde guy.

"Why am I naked?" Caroline asked. "For that matter, why is she naked?" Since Caroline couldn't point, she gestured with her head in the direction of her lookalike.

"Hey, a guy has got to have some fun," said the blonde guy. "You know what they say -- all work and no play makes Alpha a dull boy."

"So you're Alpha," said Caroline. "I've heard about you."

"Nothing good, I hope," said Alpha.

"You got nice tits," said the lookalike to Caroline.

"Er, thanks, I think," replied Caroline. "Yours aren't so bad either."

"Thank you," said the lookalike. "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

At this point, she turned around and showed Caroline her uncovered backside.

So that's what I look like from that angle, thought Caroline.

"No, you look nice," Caroline finally replied.

Then Caroline turned her head toward Alpha. "So who is she? She's obviously not me."

Alpha said, "She's Crystal. Well, actually they called her Echo back at the Dollhouse but since I downloaded her latest imprint, she's now Crystal. They used to loan her out to various clients for certain assignments -- ENF, OON, NiP, CMNF and of course, CFNF. I, of course, rescued her from all that."

"And yet you keep her naked," said Caroline with a sarcastic tone in her voice. "So whose body am I in right now? It feels weird. Almost like I'm not human."

"Some homeless woman," said Alpha with a bored tone in his voice. "I caught her by the railroad tracks. She didn't have I.D. on her so I assume she won't be missed."

"Who is she?" asked Caroline.

"Let's find out," said Alpha.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)