More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

What are these?

In Another World With My Smartphone

The Japanese kid was right. It did feel like a dream. You thought that was a good thing as you certainly would have been freaking out from the beginning if you'd truly believed you were sitting on the edge of a tiny room with no walls floating in the middle of the sky.

You listened to the god taking the form of a gentle old man explain the situation to Mochizuki Touya. You had both been struck by lightning on opposite sides of the world and killed. And fortunately for you both, this had apparently been a mistake so this god was prepared to revive you in a new world and grant you boons as well.

Touya chose to bring his smartphone with him which had you wincing. An all powerful entity owes you and that was what you asked for? It would magically stay charged and connect to your world's internet, but still! And the degree of what one could ask for was underlined when the god went ahead and added magic use and enhanced physical capabilities to Touya as well.

Soon enough the other mere mortal vanished in a golden light and it was your turn.

You stood up and moved over to kneel Japanese style at the short table across from the being wearing the form of wizened scholar.

"Am I going to the same medieval magic world as that guy?"

The old man nodded, "That is correct. It's a rule, I'm afraid. Did you know what you want from me to make up for my mistake?"

You didn't hesitate, this idea having occurred to you earlier, "The Normality Earrings. You know what those are?"

Even being a god it would have been fair not to know some obscure fictional perverted maguffin. But this one was apparently the genuine omniscient article because he merely nodded and held out his wrinkled fist. You reached out and he dropped a pair of N shaped gold earrings into your palm.

"Uh. Thanks. Um... do you mind how I use them?" A whole lot of the reason you wanted these things would evaporate if you had to resist doing perverted things. The god had mentioned Touya could contact him for advice with that phone, sort of implying he'd be watching.

The old man chuckled good naturedly, "No. Not really. The rules of behavior that concern me are on a bit higher level. Now, let's see. No instant magic use for you. More than enough in those earrings. However I will give you the same-"

You raised your hand quickly and he smiled faintly, nodding his head.

You felt embarrassed but barreled on, intuiting that this god wasn't actually anything like an actual person, "A really big cock and enhanced sexual capabilities!"

"Sure." he laughed lightly, "I see you're a bit more stereotypical eighteen-year old than Touya. That's fine."

The god took a sip from his tea and then lifted it at you. You then felt a tingling throughout your body but centering in your crotch and there was a feeling somewhat like a growing erection, your pants growing incredibly tight.

"Well, I believe that is all. Now I don't mind extending the same courtesy to you regarding advice, though as I said I can not intervene due to the aforementioned rules. Just borrow Touya's smartphone to contact me. I'm sure he won't mind."

You nodded quickly and told the all-powerful higher level being with all the gratitude you could muster, "Thank you so much! I really appreciate this and I totally forgive you for accidentally killing me!"

He chuckled, "I appreciate that. Now, see you later."

You abruptly lost consciousness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)