More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Netorare Route!!!

You came to on your back in grass staring up at leaves and tree branches. Sitting up, you saw Touya, a slender Japanese guy with messy black hair all decked out in his school uniform complete with jacket and tie, standing at the edge of a dirt road staring at you with wide eyes while holding up his smartphone.

He did a little wave with his free hand then bowed, "Greetings, Daniel-san. Ah. God told me your name and that you were coming so I waited."

You stared at him for a moment, then took in the picturesque scenery around you. Brilliant blue sky and verdant rolling green hills. Some awe-inspiring silvery mountains with outrageously slender spiky peaks like out of a Final Fantasy game. A nice breeze.

"Hey. Nice to meet you. Touya, right?" you said as you got to your feet, the other guy nodding. You felt the earrings in your right hand and you couldn't help but feel a burst of shivery excitement shoot through you. "So we're really in another world, huh?"

You put on the earrings and watched him closely as you did. You didn't detect any difference but you'd have a chance to test them out soon enough

"It seems so." Touya smiled, "It is hard to believe but there's no denying the reality around us. You're American, right?"

The two of you spend a few minutes asking and answering questions about each other. Eventually, you both decide to head towards the Town of Reflet that Google Maps showed was about an eight hour walk to the west. Yes, the god hadn't skimped when setting up Touya's phone. It had a complete map of this world and could provide navigation even without Earth's satellite infrastructure and GPS capabilities.

You two walked for a while before Touya said, "Actually, this could be sort of a bad situation. We don't have any food or water and no money either. What are we supposed to do when we get to town?"

You weren't too concerned because you believed that the earrings would solve all of those problems. Though you really should test them out to be sure. "That's true. That could be a problem but I'm sure we'll figure something out. In any event, I need to take a piss. Do you mind waiting a sec?"

"Of course not."

Now the expected and normal thing for a person to do at this point would be to walk off the road a bit and step behind a tree. But that wasn't what you were going to do. You stepped around so that you were in front of Touya. Then you reached down to undo your belt while watching his face. You had an explanation for this if the earrings didn't work. A dumb one about there possibly being monsters in the area and the need to stay close, but you weree pretty sure you wouldn't need it.

You were right. As you unzipped, Touya did not look surprised or alarmed by your outrageous action. Instead he took a step back and turned to face the other direction politely.

You smirked, feeling triumph. You felt an even greater sense of excitement when you reached into your pants and retrieved the soft length of your member. It was much larger than it had been in your previous life.

You held it in your hand as you walked around to Touya's front, enjoying the weighty feel of it. You guessed it was eight or nine inches, thick, filling your palm half its soft length bending over your hand to dangle in front.

He was unable to resist taking a look and now he did look surprised. As you thought, it was only your actions that were normal and a person could still find your physical characteristics out of the ordinary. As you released your bladder and directed your stream to a spot in the road a mere foot from his shoes, Touya didn't move this time. You figured he was actually being polite as you'd made your intentions on where you wanted to do this clear, "You don't mind?"

He was quick to assure you, "Of course not. It's perfectly normal for you to urinate wherever you like."

There it was. That statement characters often made in the stories involving the Normality Earrings when asked about the strange things the protagonist was doing.

Now entirely convinced and feeling a thrill of intoxicating power, you told him, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that it was a normal custom in Japan for men to always expose themselves when another man has his penis out as a show of solidarity."

Touya listened to this absurd statement without the slightest concern, until you finished when he instantly looked apologetic. Face flushing, he apologized and bowed. Then he quickly undid his belt and pushed both his pants and boxers to his ankles.

To say he looked silly standing in the middle of the road in uniform jacket and tie from the waist up with pale skinny legs and small flaccid penis exposed below was an understatement. You almost expected his genitals to be blurred by the censors but this wasn't a Japanese porno, was it?

You aren't attracted to other men but you have always been aroused by the thought of mind-controlling them particularly so that they will let you and even enjoy watching you fuck their women. So it isn't surprising that as you finished urinating and shook it, that you felt yourself growing hard.

Incredibly, it looked like your massive member grew four or five inches in length and even doubled in girth as it became completely erect. It was huge and heavy, you could feel its weight pull at your pelvis. A thick vein stuck out down the top of the shaft with smaller veins branching off to either side. Shaking it and slapping it thickly into your hand, the thing felt for all the world like meat bat.

Aroused it did not take you long to decide what you want to tell him, "So Touya, you seem like the type of guy who normally jerks off at every opportunity. That's the main reason you had that god make sure your smartphone still worked, right?"

He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head and nodding, "Y-yea, that's right." He paused and looked around, "Um... actually-"

"Go for it. We've got a long walk ahead of us but it's still morning. We've got plenty of time. It'll relieve some stress. Better decision making afterwards."

With a flushed face, he offered you his thanks and a short bow. Then he bent down to pull up his pants, but when he straightened he saw that you still had your rock hard fucking huge cock out as you lightly squeezed the thick flesh at the base. Apparently not wanting to be rude he took his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear completely off. Then he headed straight for a large tree several paces off from the road whose trunk was wide enough that three people could stand behind it easily.

You stood there slowly stroking your new cock marveling at both it and the power you had over Touya. You weren't sure of the size. Previously, You'd had six inches. This felt like twice that or more. This thing was fucking massive, curving downward slightly pulled by its own weight. Reaching beneath it, you grasped your nuts. They honestly felt gargantuan, hanging heavy and full with sperm in a way you'd never before felt. You wondered about the enhanced sexual capabilities you'd obtained and couldn't wait to test them out.

It was too bad that you hadn't started this little adventure with a girl rather than a guy.

You headed after Touya, letting your dick hang out on its own. You enjoyed the way it pulled at your pelvis with its weight, the feeling of having it was completely different from your old one. It felt like a weapon and you honestly felt powerful having it even if your true power came from the tiny things dangling off your ears.

Coming around the tree, you found Touya squatting beside the trunk balancing a bit awkwardly as he fisted his erection, the smartphone on the grass before him. He was clearly looking at a doujin, his free hand flicking the screen to a new comic page repeatedly. He looked absolutely pathetic and you were extremely aroused by the thought that you'd made him do this with just a few words.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Um. Not at all! Please do."

You reached down and picked up his phone. He didn't protest as you stole his stroke material and you stood there flipping through his hentai. You were impressed by the connection speed as there was no load time at all. The doujin was fairly vanilla, a guy with a big dick fucking two big titted girls in a bed. You slowly stroked your full length as you browsed through it with one hand. You looked down at Touya. He was masturbating with his eyes closed, fantasizing about something. You took the opportunity to size him up and you were gratified to note that he looked even smaller than your old size.

"So what kind of stuff do you like?"

"Ah. I'm sorry, Daniel-san. I'm not really comfortable talking about that with you."

Normal for you to ask but that didn't mean it was normal for him to answer if he didn't want to.

"Well, I love mind-control, you know hypnosis and all that. Plus netorare. You like those, Touya?"

"I don't care for either, in fact, I really really don't like netorare." He admitted, speaking that last part with strong conviction.

You decide to change that, getting off on the thought of warping the aspects of his personality so easily.

"Fair enough though you might be doing it wrong. You're probably putting yourself in the place of the hapless boyfriend or husband or whatever when the real way to go is with the asshole antagonist. Here. Check out this doujin. I think it would be pretty normal for you to find it to be intriguing and arousing throughout. But keep an eye on that page count because once you get to page... twenty-six and you read what the girl says to her boyfriend normally you'd instantly cum really really hard."

He took the phone from you and said, "Ah...thank you, I'll try and keep an open mind but I don't think..."

Touya trailed off as his eyes fell upon the screen. Soon enough he became engrossed and you saw the hand upon his shaft pumping faster as his dick got even harder. You took your own member with both hands and masturbated while you watched him, getting off on the power you had over him. It was a short doujin so it didn't take him long to near the end. He was breathing hard and his face was twisted in this crazy grimace as his hand beat frantically upon his dick. Then he hit the requisite page and you knew exactly when he read the part where the girlfriend made fun of her boyfriend's penis and compared it to the man she was fucking because Touya's eyes went instantly wide before he started letting out a gutteral moan, "Ungh. Unghh! Unghhhh!"

He collapsed forward on to his knees, holding himself up with one hand as the other pumped and you saw strings of semen appear covering the grass and leaves on the ground as he ejaculated.

You feel your own orgasm rush forward thanks to the delicious thrill of debasing and humiliating this poor guy you'd just met, reveling in your power. You groaned and roared, your own climax incredibly strong bringing you more pleasure than you'd ever experienced before. You're compelled to stroke your massive cock faster as you begin to blast thick ropes of cum out into the air. Your ejaculation was incredibly long lasting, spurt after spurt, it felt like you were unleashing quarts. Finally, your orgasm subsided and you looked out to see the forest floor liberally coated with your seed for a few meters out from you. The stuff looked odd to you, a stark white against the green rather than somewhat translucent and with a consistency of almost like pudding. That was some thick goop. A far cry from the small amount of thin stuff Touya had stained some grass blades with.

Touya was collapsed back against the tree trunk, looking a bit worn as he breathed.

"Was I right?" you asked him.

"Huh. What?" He looked up at you, seeming to do a double-take looking from your groin to the huge mess on the ground before you. Your member was still hard despite your orgasm and you had the distinct impression it would stay that way as long as you wanted it to.

Thanks, god.

"You looked like you came pretty hard. Did you like that doujin?"

He looked down, embarrassed to admit it, "Um, yea actually. I wasn't expecting to but it was... good. Definitely."

"Have you ever cum that hard before?"

"Uh...well, no. It's never felt like that before."

"Yea, I bet it'd be normal for you to change your mind about netorare after an experience like that, probably your new favorite fetish, am I right?"

He took a moment to respond, considering. He picked up his phone to look at the page, "Yea... I think you might be right, Daniel-san. I still feel bad for the guy. I'd never want that to happen in real life to someone but something about this moment, the cruel things she says, it really affected me."

He got to his feet and performed a short bow, "Thank you for sharing this with me and helping me keep an open mind about things."

You don't need to will cock to stay hard hearing that. Having this good-mannered honorable guy actually express his gratitude for the awful thing you'd just did was incredibly arousing on its own.

"No problem, Touya. Hey. You want me to add some bookmarks for my favorite netorare?"

"Ah. Yes, that would be much appreciated. How can I repay your kindness?"

"Don't worry about it. Shall we put ourselves away and get back on the road?"

He smiled and nodded rapidly, eyes flashing with mirth, "Yes, please! You're making me feel quite inferior right now still standing big and strong after your climax!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)