More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

What happens when Rorke's package arrives?

I was coming out of the shower.

The hot water barely had enough time to cover me when I heard the urgent knock on the door. I was about to take a shower thinking I had an ample amount of time before Rorke's package arrived. Now all wet and naked, I dashed out of the bathroom nearly stumbling over the tub after I turned off the water. I made it all the way to the entryway when I stopped and looked down at myself. Shit, I'm naked! I didn't want to waste any more time going back to grab a towel so I just yanked off a red silk blanket Rorke left lying on the couch and wrapped it around my waist.

Opening the door to the apartment only slightly, I peeked out the crevice to notice a lovely female postal worker holding a clipboard in one hand, a pen in the other, and a box at her feet. "Hey sugar, are you gonna come out and sign this or what?" I hesitated, I was pretty much naked but I did not want to trouble her any more for my own convenience; I already made her wait as I got out of the shower and Rorke really needs that package. I relented by opening the door all the way. The postwoman's eyes widened as she took in the full view of me. "Damn! Now this was worth the trip!" I blushed at her remark as I stepped outside to grab the clipboard and pen.

With my little impromptu towel steadily slipping from my defined adonis belt, I hurriedly scribbled in my signature and returned the clipboard to her with it's pen. My waistline was momentarily exposed before I quickly caught the blanket from falling down.

"Well, you just made my day handsome." The mail woman winked. "The name's Judy, I will be looking forward to your next package." She waved as she departed downstairs to make her next delivery. My face was flushing from that embarrassing encounter but it was all over now. I hoisted the box off the ground and turned back towards the door only to find it closed on its own.

I jimmied the door handle...it was locked.

Oh my God! I forgot to unlock the door when I came out!

Panic welled up inside me as I heard voices coming from downstairs getting louder and louder. Someone was going to see me! Unwilling to abandon my best friend's delivery I held it in my arms as I tried to move down the hallway before anyone could find me in this humiliating situation. No such luck. I felt a slight tugging at my waist that allowed me to notice that not only was the door locked but it also closed on the hem of my blanket. It was stuck.

The voices that were chatting away at each other were now ascending the staircase to where I was.

Who do the voices belong to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)