More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Where does Rorke get embarrassed?

House party at a mansion

I was setting a party for some anonymous client (guess they really wanted to make this a surprise). It was at this large mansion that used to be owned by my best friend Jack; back when he still had money. I knew nothing about the new homeowners of this place except that they wanted me to set up an amazing party for some thrill-seeking guy in his early twenties in the over-sized living room. Yeah, the details were super vague but if they managed to own a house this big they must be loaded! So I said yes to the gig and screwed the lack of info. I have had to work with less before but I am so awesome that there is no party I can't throw. I am the party master!

What made this job even more alluring was the fact I got to work side by side with my super hot crush, Sage Bianchi. She has always been a bit scrappy, especially when arguing with me. But today she was pulling out all the stops for this client; her hair tied back into a ponytail as she was rocking a white sleeveless button-up blouse with a pencil skirt and stockings that ended in black heels.

Damn she pretty!

I have known her since I was a kid, and even back then, we fought like cats and dogs but in an amiable way. To this day she is still one of my closest friends...I just wish she were more than that...

I was so distracted checking out her ass in that skirt that I jumped when she called out to me.

"Hey Rorke! Did you order in those tikki torches for the backyard?" Sage turned around to look at me quizzically with that sexy gaze of hers.

"Of course I did Sage," pulling up a confident look when I am feeling flustered is one of my talents. "As if Rorke Blazeman could forget lighting up the scenery. Though to be honest, our mystery client wont have any problem seeing in the dark once they take one look at me." I shot her a wink.

Sage rolled her eyes. "There is no way that this mansion is big enough to house that ego of yours."

"I can't make this stuff up, I am just stating facts acknowledged by the universe."

She laughed and shook her head. "God you are so full of it."

I loved teasing her too much. I guess I am a bit of the pigtail pulling type when it comes to Sage. Little did I know that she had something in store for me that would change our relationship forever.

"Just bring in the cake from the kitchen and prepare to meet our client," Sage checked the time on her cellphone. "They should be arriving soon to meet us."

"You want _me _and that giant cake in the same room together?" I jabbed a thumb towards myself. "This is too much sweetness even for you." Sage gave me another adorable eye-roll and smirked. Is it weird that I think she is cute whenever she gets annoyed with me?

I bounded into the kitchen so quickly that I didn't even notice that my young friend Santiago had already taken the initiative of carrying in the cake for me. I crashed right into a wall of frosting that smeared all over my face and clothes. This was not good.

"Holy shit! Rorke, are you okay?" Santiago had on a look of concern for me as I did for the cake. I just ruined a crucial element to the party, how could I be so careless!? What was our client going to think once they arrived to discover the party planner they hired was wearing their cake?

Thankfully, Sage had everything under control. "Okay, no one panic. We still have time before the client arrives." She whipped her head towards Santiago. "Santy, run to the nearest bakery and pick up the biggest cake you can find with the same flavor as this one." She turned towards me and extended a finger to wipe off some of the frosting from my chin; she tasted it and licked her lips. "Looks like strawberry with chocolate frosting." At this moment, I was actually grateful that my face was covered in cake so that my crush could not see how badly I was blushing at her intimate gesture. "As for you Rorke, get yourself cleaned up before our client gets here. We are meeting them for the first time and the party planner has to look professional. I will have one of the staff members bring you some spare clothes since you obviously can't wear that." She motioned for my shirt and pants that were dripping chocolate frosting.

She was right, this job was too important to let anything go south but...

How should I clean myself off? Should I take a shower upstairs? Change clothes in another room? Or should I throw my shirt and pants in the laundry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)