More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

His Uncle, Gaius Valerian (Maledom Route)

Marcus yelped in panic, pulling the blankets tighter round his shivering body, as a large figure in full plate armor draped in a scarlet surcoat appeared in his doorway. A really tall and broad-shouldered knight, holding a gleaming sword in his mailed fist. The young prince froze in terror at the sight, his panicked gaze fixed on long, steel blade. He was too scared to even scream for help.

"Prince Marcus." The knight grunted. "Cowering like a frightened kitten, just how I expected to find you." Hold on, he knew that voice! Marcus tore his gaze from the sword and glanced up at the knight's head. He'd been so scared he hadn't even looked there, but just like that, the young prince found himself staring up at the handsome, bearded face and dark, narrowed eyes of his Uncle Gaius Valerian, commander of the Kingdom's armies, and the only man he knew who was stronger than his Father! As he watched with wide eyes, Gaius flipped the sword in his grip and slipped it back into the scabbard at his belt with a hissing noise. Just like that, the terror that had paralyzed Marcus flickered away and he let out a hoarse sob of relief. His Uncle was here to save him!

"Uncle Gaius!" The young prince yelped, hurriedly wriggling out of his covering of blankets. Still wearing only his thin little shift, he jumped off the end of the bed and ran to his Uncle, throwing himself against the man's armored belly and clinging tightly to his scarlet surcoat with small, shivering hands. "I'm so glad it's you!" He gasped, staring up into his Uncle's grizzled, handsome face. With his strong uncle here to protect him, he didn't have to be scared anymore, right? "Someone's attacking the Castle!"

"I know." Gaius nodded, reaching down with a mailed fist to lay it gently on the young prince's shoulder. Marcus shivered at the feeling of cold metal on his skin through his shift. His Uncle's hand was so big and strong, just like the rest of the man. He was so lucky Gaius was here to save him from whatever was happening outside! "I was looking for your Father, but you'll do as well." Gaius murmured, then his grip tightened suddenly. Those big strong fingers dug through the silk shift into the young prince's soft, pampered skin.

"Ouch!" Marcus yelped. "You're hurting me." Gaius ignored him, still holding his shoulder tight. He suddenly felt a little dizzy and panicked, his soft, bare legs trembling under the hem of his shift. With just one hand, he felt like his Uncle had him utterly helpless. His slender body shivered like a leaf, so small and slight compared to the strong, handsome, older man towering over him.

"You still haven't realized yet, have you?" Gaius laughed, but it was nothing like his usual booming chuckle that always made the young prince smile and giggle along. Instead, his voice was cold and scary, like ice cracking. His eyes too, they were gleaming with vicious triumph, like burning coals in his handsome face. Marcus gasped as he felt that heated stare drift down his body towards his bare, shivering legs. Suddenly the thin little shift felt like nothing at all, like he was standing here bare and helpless in his Uncle's vicious grasp. "I'm the one who's taken this Castle, you stupid boy. The throne is mine." Gaius continued, the words sending a sickening lurch through the young prince's stomach. "I'm taking your birthright, little prince, and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

What does his uncle do with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)