More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haoro Haoro

Who does he see?

His Maid Coraline (Feminization Route)

The woman who threw open the door was dressed in black and white, her long dress flowing around her hips. Marcus gasped as he recognized her. His favorite maid, the only one who'd ever been nice to him. She was always bringing him treats from the kitchen and telling him silly stories that made him laugh.

"Coraline!" He squeaked from under his covers. "What's going on?"

"Marcus, thank the Gods you're safe!" The older woman darted to him, her face a mask of worry. "The castle's fallen! We've got to get you out of here!" Marcus was used to listening to whatever anyone told him, and squirmed out from under his covers. He was still only wearing his light sleeping shift, but Coraline grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him towards the door before he could even fetch a nice robe to wear. She was pulling him really hard and his head was spinning. He still didn't understand what was going on.

"Coraline, you're hurting me!" He gasped as a hard tug on his wrist made his shoulder ache.

"Move it, you witless child!" She snapped, sounding so fierce his mouth snapped shut. "Didn't you hear a word I said? The castle is fallen! Your parents are overthrown. They'll capture you if we don't escape right now!" Marcus had never had anyone speak to him like this before. He was so scared he started sniffling wetly. As she yanked him out into the corridor he heard more screams and shouts. The whole castle was full of the most awful sounds. He realized suddenly that his favorite maid had to be right. Someone had attacked his home!

"Stop right there, woman!" A loud voice bellowed. Coraline cursed under her breath, hissing some very naughty words. She yanked Marcus behind her and turned to face a pair of men standing there. The young prince felt his heart chill in his chest. Both the men wore black armor and carried swords, and the nearer one had a familiar emblem on his scarlet cloak. Two crossed spears over the head of a snarling bear. The coat of arms of his uncle Gaius. "Don't run. We'll not hurt you, or the girl, even if she is quite the beauty." The man held out a hand, his low voice calm. "We're men of honor all."

"Thank you, kind Sir." Coraline curtsied, spreading her black dress. "Please, let us past. We're just simple servants." Marcus opened his mouth and almost corrected his maid, he certainly wasn't a simple servant! When she glanced back and glared at him though, he found his lips snapping closed.

"We will, you have my word." The soldier continued. "There's just one question I must ask first. Lord Protector Gaius Valerian has tasked us with finding his nephew, prince Marcus, and taking the boy into protective custody. He will not be harmed, but we must find him. Please, woman, have you or the girl seen the prince?" Coraline went a little stiff, but then she straightened, opening her mouth without missing a beat.

What does Coraline tell them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)