More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moonblack moonblack

What do you do?

Hide and watch

You consider your options for dealing with the approaching people. Attack them? Suicide – even a brand new “hero” will likely beat you in direct combat. Try talking? You'll have to show yourself, and that will make you an easy target. You might get killed before they even realize you are trying to talk (or they might be jerks and kill you for fun). Hide? Now that doesn't sound so bad. Since there are no other monsters currently in the area the new arrivals likely won't be paying much attention to their surroundings. If you remain quiet you might be able to avoid detection. Sure, you won't get any experience, but at least you'll avoid another pointless .

You quickly find the biggest nearby bush and hide behind it, lying down on your stomach, your large tits pressed against the forest ground. All the leaves and branches in the way make it difficult to see the forest path, but that works both ways – it would be difficult for anyone to spot you even if they are looking for you.

Soon the party is within your sight, and immediately a sense of dread washes over you, making you freeze in terror. After a few very long seconds have passed the feeling of terror weakens considerably, allowing you to relax a bit. You realize that one (or more) of the “heroes” must possess an item or a skill that prevents weak enemies from attacking the group. Most likely they are just passing through the area and do not want to waste their time with the local small fries. Since you have no desire to attack them this is more than welcome for you, as it makes it even less for any of them to attack you even if they notice you.

All the leaves and branches in the way make it hard to take a good look at them, but you manage to see enough to realize that you absolutely do NOT want to mess with his bunch. The group consists of 8 people, which is pretty large for this area. At the front of the party are three people. One of them is a bald male Barbarian that is almost naked, his body covered with lots of – admittedly pretty awesome-looking – tattoos. Currently he has no weapon, but you can see two weapons on his back: a large two-handed axe and an equally large two-handed war hammer. Next to him is a blonde man with a large shield and a sheathed longsword. His head is the only part of him that is not covered in armor. And next to him is a figure covered in armor from head to toe – even their face is hidden by what appears to be a heavy steel helmet. The person seems rather feminine, so it might be a woman, or it could be a feminine-looking guy – it's impossible to say. From your hiding spot it is impossible to see the figure's weapons.

Behind the three warriors are two young-looking blonde elves, one male and one female, clad in some sort of green leather armor, with longbows and quivers of arrows on their backs and longswords on the their waists. They might be brother and sister, or a couple, or even both – with elves you never know.

Behind them is a guy wearing a white robe and holding a white staff taller that he is. He too is bald, like the Barbarian.

At the back of the group are two women. One is a silver-haired elf wearing a green dress, the other is a red-haired human woman wearing absolutely nothing (as far as you can see, at least).

Suddenly all but the two women in the back erupt in laughter, apparently in response to something the barbarian said. The eight “heroes” are so relaxed they are practically begging to get ambushed by a powerful enemy... only there are no such enemies in this area, and they know it.

You patiently lie there and wait while the party walks along the forest path, and eventually the group of eight vanishes from your sight. You wait for a few more minutes, just in case, before finally deciding you are safe. You are about to get up when you spot movement from the direction the group came from. The distance is too great for you to see any detail, but you are certain there is at least one person headed in your general direction.

'Should I stay and see who this is, or should I get away while I still can?' You ask yourself.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)