More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by syncmaster69 syncmaster69

What's the game?

Hidden Agenda Route

Author's note: For this thread the only customization I will be using is the names. For the characters physical description any that show up on this story board should work, Sarah is a redhead, Miranda is a brunette and Nicole is a blonde.

============================

The party at Sarah's was finally starting to wind down, most of the people had already left and you were eager to leave. Actually, the main reason you were still here was because Matt wanted to see if he could score with his crush, Sarah. Both you and Nicole had tried to get him to give up on her, afraid that Sarah's frequent boyfriend turnover would end up hurting him. But... he was insistent, and so tonight you and Nicole were playing wingman... once again. Since summer was ending and you're all going away to collage soon you hope this is the last time Matt drags you out to these parties, especially since you really don't like the crowd Sarah hangs out with.

You sit there in the living room sipping your beer and barely paying attention to the conversation going on around you. While you sit on the couch with Nicole to your right you look around to see who is still there. Across from you on the other side of the coffee table Tom is sitting next to Matt. Matt has been your friend for a long time. Tom on the other hand, is an asshole and a little obnoxious without really getting to be a bully. Neither you nor Nicole could stand him and generally leave whenever he was around. And yet, somehow, he was very lucky with the ladies, that bad boy image he had really did wonders for him. Next to Nicole, on the second couch to the right, Sarah was sitting with Miranda. Sarah was a knockout busty redhead on the cheerleader squad and curves in all the right places and she had a reputation of spreading her legs at the drop of a hat. Miranda was a lovely brunette who had recently caught you eye. She had a tight ass and nice tits, not has large has Sarah's but maybe a little bigger than Nicole's. She’s not in your circle of friends and you’re not sure how close she is to Sarah since you haven't seen her very often.

You try to stifle another yawn when you see Cynthia come in from the dining room. She is dragging by the hand a cute little blonde who is blushing like a bright red tomato while a couple of guys tag along after them. Has she walks up to your group you see her smile and give you a knowing wink. You chuckle and wink back at her. From experience you knew she was quite a minx under the sheets and no doubt she was going to continue this party elsewhere.

"Hey Sarah" Cynthia said "Just wanted to say thanks before we left, it was a great party. Really had lots of fun."

"Hey that's great, catch you later then." Sarah answered her.

"Ok, bye guys." Cynthia said has she and the others waved good-bye and leave.

Has they leave you turn back to the group thinking this would be a good time to wrap things up and leave when you hear someone say.

"How about we all play a game?"


Who said that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)