More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Security officer on a diplomatic starship, test pilot for an experimental mecha, heroic adventurer, professor at a school for mages, or something else?

Heroic adventurer.

I'm a handsome cleric who works at a high profile adventuring guild, and my patron deity is a mischievous and lustful goddess who loves few things more than the exposed skin of mortal men.

At the present, I'm mixing some herbs into potions, when Ming Zhao, the wealthy trade magnate who often hires for guild jobs, some of which require the services of experienced adventurers, leans over the counter of my medicine workshop. She is positively alluring, wearing fine silken robes of purple and azure, and an expression of serene confidence.

She tells me something, and, admittedly, I was head over heels for the influential business-maiden, so her words take a couple seconds to register.

"All jests about having free time aside, I just finished with an important meeting and now have a dangerous mission for you, Ahab."

Protocol around the guildhalls was to post any services you might require onto the quest board, but someone as high profile as Ming Zhao could simply ask top guild members face-to-face.

"Really?" I say, somewhat surprised. Usually I was asked by a guild mate to come along as healer for missions they were hired for, but, the beautiful woman I fancied was asking for my assistance specifically, and I wasn't about to decline, "I mean, I shan't let you down, I shall carry out your task to the absolute best of my ability!"

She gives a demure little chuckle at the show I made of agreeing to assist, and says,"I have yet to tell you what the task is. Here's what I need thy help with..."

Hunting a rare monster, guarding her caravan, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)