More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NotADoctor14 NotADoctor14

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Hermione the “house elf”

Hermione hesitantly walked into Umbridge’s office. Everything had changed since that vile witch Dumbledore into hiding. The DA had disbanded, and the ministry had placed Umbridge as Hogwarts’s new headmaster. She had gone mad with power, and now she had called Hermione in her office Merlin knows why.

“Come in miss Granger.” Unbridge said in her repulsive squeaky voice. Hermione looked around the room. Umbridge had painted the walls a sickly shade of pink, and had several cat plates on the walls. They would not stop meowing.

By now Hermione has been to Umbridge’s office a few times. However this time was different. This time there next to Umbridge’s desk stood an angry little house elf holding a T-Shirt. Hermione recognized this elf. Her name was Flopsy. She worked in the kitchens with the other elves. Hermione had made it her pet project to free as many elves as she could. She created S.P.E.W an organization dedicated to the liberation of house elves. Unfortunately the wizarding community did not approve of her actions. In fact she was the only official member of S.P.E.W. She could barely get Harry and Ron to join her. She only got them to help by promising to do their homework for them, and even that was wearing thin.

“Please have some tea.” Umbridge commanded. Hermione sat down, and grabbed the tea that was in front of her. I’m the past Umbridge had used a truth serum in the tea as means to interrogate her students. That’s how she found out about the DA. Hermione figured Umbridge was pulling the same trick, but with the DA disbanded she had nothing to hide. Hermione drank the tea. Umbridge let out a sly grin. “It has come to my attention that you have been working to free the house elves here at Hogwarts. Is that true?”

“Yes it is miss, but you see slavery is a vile repulsive act!” Hermione responded. “The house elves deserve freedom. They can’t live a life of humiliation and shame. It’s not right!”

“I see.” Umbridge replied. She then turned to Flopsy. “What do you think of all this Flopsy?”

“Flopsy loves working for the mistress. Flopsy feels no shame. Flopsy like all house elves is happy to have a purpose.”

Umbridge smiled, “You see Ms.Granger, the house elves enjoy their indentured servitude.”

“That’s because they’ve been brainwashed not to no better!” Hermione replied.

“Oh I don’t think they’re the ones that have been brainwashed. In fact it seems to me that it’s your muggle since abilities that have brainwashed you. Now Flopsy how do you think should we handle this situation?”

“Flopsy sees that the Granger girl doesn’t understand. Flopsy thinks she should learn more about our way of life. Floppy thinks she should now how glorious it is to have a purpose.”

“I agree.” Umbridge said. “Ms.Granger hand over your wand.”

“What?!” Hermione protested, but something strange was happening. Her body was moving with out her control. Her arms were reaching inside of her pocket and it grabbed her wand. She handed it over to Umbridge. The tea! Hermione thought. It must have some sort of mind control potion in it. Hermione would not be able to stop her self from doing whatever Umbridge commanded. However, Hermione was a very intelligent witch and she knew that Umbridge must have you Polus Root. The potion would only be temporary. When it wears off in a few hours Hermione would have her or so she thought.

“I see by the look in your eye that you know what was in that tea. You’re no doubt thinking about what you’re going to do once the potion wears off. Well whatever you’re planning will be in vain I promise.” Umbridge reached into her desk and pulled out a large scroll of paper. “This is a binding contract. Once you sign it you will be beholden to it. I believe Flopsy is right. You need to learn the glory of house elf life. This contract states that you will give up your freedom to be a servant here in Hogwarts. You will be compelled to follow any order given to you by students and faculty. Just like a house elf you will be bound to this contract until I the headmaster grant you an article of clothing. Now sign it!”

An article of clothing? What does that mean? Hermione got a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she was unable to stop herself from picking up the quill and writing her name on the bottom line. Once she signed the contract a bright light flashed and the contract disappeared.

“Excellent! Now there’s one last thing to take care of. House elves don’t wear cloths do they Ms.Granger?”

“Please don’t do this.” Hermione begged, but it was too late. With a flick of her wand Umbridge cast a spell, and suddenly Hermione could feel the cold wooden seat on her bare bottom. She screamed and tried to cover herself up. She flug her arms over her bare chest.

“Oh no, I don’t think so. Uncover yourself this instant Ms.Granger.” Unable to stop herself Hermione put her arms at her side baring herself to the witch in front of her. Hermione shot up and tried to make a break for it. “Stop!” Hermione froze. “Get on your knees.” The older witch commanded. Hermione did what she was told. She had a scowl on her face. She was pissed. She kept her back to Umbridge. “Turn and face me.” Hermione looked with disgust at the vile woman. “No need to be like that. Why don’t you give us a smile?” Despite her best efforts Hermione found that herself smiling at her new mistress on the outside. Meanwhile on the inside she was full of rage. "Perfect, now I'd suggest you make this easy. Believe it or not it could get a lot worse for you. I could shrink you down to the size of a house elf for example. I won't do that, at least for now. As long as you behave I won't have to punish you. Understand?"

Her head was spinning. She had fallen into Umbridge's hands, and now she was going to start a new life as Hogwarts latest "house elf."

How does Hermione's first day in her new role go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)