More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Consensueros Consensueros

How does Mackenzie's day start to get interesting?

Her wardrobe inevitably malfunctions

Leaning in front of the fan to get the heat of the sun and road off her back, Mackenzie furrowed her brow as she realized just how refreshing the wind felt... Looking down at her chest, she felt a tinge of embarrassment on her cheeks as she realized her zipper was down to between her breasts, revealing her neck and upper chest. Hopefully it was just the vibration of the motorcycle? It wasn't entirely indecent, and generally didn't show more than her more daring outfits, but a hint of pink lace peeked out from either side of the zipper and more importantly, she hadn't lowered the zipper herself!

Standing in the shop alone, she took a minute to fan herself before pulling the zipper tab back up. It took a few seconds of effort to work it up, but the zipper fought the entire way, and immediately slid back down an inch at the top. Considering the zipper went all the way to her crotch, she had to be careful. There was definitely something wrong with it and working was not going to be easy.

Still, she had work to do, and she cranked up the radio, occasionally singing along or dancing lightly in place as she worked. Time started to fly by as it often did, and after an hour, she had installed a new alternator. Smiling confidently, she cocked a hip and held a wrench in either hand. Putting the wrench in front of her mouth like a gunslinger, she playfully blew across the top of it, then slammed both wrenches into the hip pockets of her suit.

She would immediately regret this action. As she shoved the wrenches down, she accidentally put the pockets through too much strain, and the entire inside of each pulled from the suit with ripping noises, followed by the wrenches sliding down the inside of her suit and loudly crashing on the ground through her pants leg. Gasping a startled gasp, she looked down, putting a hand on each hip to examine the damage. Instead of pockets, she now had a 5 inch slit on each side, through which could be seen her skin and a few inches of sheer pink material on her hips at certain angles. Whining to herself quietly, she looked around for something to help, when she jumped slightly at the sound of the front door bell. She couldn't keep a customer waiting...

Who walked in the front door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)