More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by I.am.all I.am.all

Are you interrupted?

Her husband walks out instead

"John, do you want to come shopping with Rebecca and I?" Your mum calls from outside your door.

Rebecca is your neighbour who you were eyeing up.

"No thanks mum."

"Alright darling, we'll be back in a couple hours." She replies.

Bummed out that Rebecca is going out, you're about to take off your cock ring, when you feel a hand grasp onto it. Shocked at the touch, you look out the window, and your eyes widen. Your neighbours husband, Tim, is wanking you off, staring wide-eyed at your cock. You're even more surprised, as Tim is known for getting a bit offensive after a few beers, especially against gays.

"What the fuck, I ain't no fag!" You can hear him half-yelling from his backyard. "This is probably one of Bec's practical jokes."

Suddenly, the big man begins licking the head.

"Ain't *lick* no *light suck* queer!" He makes out before engulfing the dick in front of him.

You contemplate your next move. You haven't perceived yourself as gay or even bi in your life. However, Tim's handjob and developing blowjob are proving enjoyable, and you can't deny Tim's an attractive man.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)