More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you do?

Continue the blowjob

You decide to let Tim continue sucking you off, loving the feel of his mouth around your dick. You're surprised by how much he seems to be enjoying it, especially as he is gagging himself on you. You can feel your cock hitting the back of his throat, watching as he continues moving up and down. You notice he's now fished his cock out of his jeans, and is furiously wanking along.

"I don't know why, but I need that dick in me!" He says, pulling off your dripping cock.

Tim shucks off his jeans, and bends over to take his socks off. This act gives you the perfect view of his ass. Despite your attraction for Rebecca, you always wished that she had as good as an ass as her husband. The big arse was bubbly, but had enough muscle to not make it a 'bubble butt'.

By now, you were anticipating your neighbour riding you, knowing it would be the first time he's had anything up his hole. Tim rose up, and positioned himself over your dick. You could feel the hairs of his arse tickling the head of your member.

"This is just a dream…" he nearly whispered.

When your dick passed his hole, it took everything in your willpower to not cum there and then. Both you and Tim groaned as he continued to sink down on you. His tight hole squeezed your dick, the sensations driving you wild. You began to hump the air, trying to fuck Tim. Tim finally began to ride your dick, slowly adjusting to the tool inside him.

"Ah, fuck!" You heard him gasp, as you hit his prostate. "Oh yeah…"

His enthusiasm began to increase, as his movements became a lot more energetic and he became a lot more verbal.

"Oh yeah… oh fuck… shit yeah…" he moaned, grinding on your dick.

You bit your lip, knowing you were close to busting.

"Fuck… fuck… fuck… oh FUCK!" Tim moaned as he came all over himself.

His arse tightened as he came a massive load of cum, pushing you over the edge. You moaned as you pumped his hole full of cum, riding out the orgasm. You fell back on your bed as the intensity of the fuck and cum left your legs a shaken mess. Tim slowly withdrew from your dick, as you pulled off the ring, satisfied with your first conquest, and craving something more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)