More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16

Does he do what you ask? Does he ignore you?

He says he will, but...

He doesn't answer you, and just continues thrusting into you. It feels so good, but you're clear headed, for the moment, from your first orgasm, and you try to be firm.

"You need to - "

Then he stiffened and you stiffened. A pulsing wetness soaked your insides. Your heart plummeted. Fuck! You think, slumping against the table as Carl does the same behind you, his heavy weight over you no longer a comfort.

"Fuck, babe," He says, "That was the best I've had in a while. You sure you don't want to jump the Alex-ship for me? I'll treat you right."

"You came inside me!" You told him in a hissing whisper, as his cock continues to pulse and jet his seeds all throughout him speaking. "I told you not to!"

"It's fine babe," Carl tells you. "I'm shooting blanks."

Shooting - ? Oh thank god, you think. You feel weak as you relax.

"Really?" You ask, in relief.

Well shit. If you had known that before, you would have just asked him to plow you. Because that dicking was amazing. Ten times better than Alex's dry-humping. Honestly... Carl was bigger, more experienced, and a whole lot more safe. Plus, no condoms needed.

You honestly considered making this a permanent thing for the three days you'd be stuck a girl.

"Yup, got a vasectomy after we had Alex," Carl said, and his dick had softened enough that it popped right out. "Didn't want another kid, so we planned better."

"Oh thank god," You told him, turning around into his arms. He's a mess. Dick hanging out, dirty, with his jeans half on. His dick is a mess of fluids and that spark inside you is back. Without really thinking about it, you drop to your knees and suck him down to the hilt.

"Whoah!" Carl says, but it's a happy noise. "Fuck. Yeah. Definitely changing my proposal -ohhalllll. Just come stay in my bed,"

Go figure, apparently this body didn't come with a gag reflex... who knew?

With a smile you went down on Alex's dad.

How does Alex find you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)