More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17

How does Alex find you?

Going at it again in the kitchen

Carl doesn't waste a second of time and quickly jerks his dick back to some semblance of hardness and gets to thrusting. He hits home in one thrust and from there it's all smooth fucking. Your pussy is well lubricated now and just sucks him right in.

"Dad!" Alex exclaimed, the sound of something hitting the floor jolting you out of your fucking with his father. You see your best friend with his mouth agap, watching you get pounded.

"Hey-a Alex!" Carl says with a smile, but he doesn't slow down. He doesn't stop. In fact, he hasn't stopped for at least a minute. "Love your girlfriend, she's a real - ah - buddy!" Then he kind of snorted laughed as he huffed. "A real fuckbuddy!"

Alex can only stare, speechless, as his father rammed his dick into you, his best friend.

"What are you doing!" Alex demanded and you know its aimed at you.

"He - uh - just kind of went for it - and - oh ahh! Oh! - I couldn't resist!"

"Couldn't resist!?" Your best friend was livid now. "You wouldn't let me fuck you but you'll let my dad?"

"Wait -" Carl says behind you, with a huff that sounds like a laugh. "You mean I'm the one that fucked the virginity out of you?"

You moan out your answer.

"Well fuck then." And you felt Carl ram home a little harder.

You try to explain to Alex, "It's the - aghhh - curse! Alex, I can't - oh oh ahhh AHHhh - control myself!"

Then Carl does something wicked with his fingers that are pushing your little love-button, tugging your clit and making you see stars.

"Beside," You say, trying to talk past the pleasure. "Your dad's safer than you! No chance of pregnancy!"

Alex just continues staring.

What does he say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)