More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17

How does Alex find you?

Fucking in the living room

Alex comes down to the sounds of smacking, slurping, and the wet sounds of a dick being shoved into a vagina multiple times. Even still, he doesn't understand what's happening until he comes down the stairs and walks into the living room.

He drops the boardgames he'd collected and could only stare and watch.

You and Carl are on the couch, lined up together. Carl has you on your left side, leg lifted straight up and held there by his leg, jackhammering himself into your pussy. His arms are around you, fondling your breasts as they wiggle and giggle in time to his thrusts. You're panting, red faced, and moaning.

"DAD!" Alex shouts, but it's like his father can't hear him.

When you finally notice your best friend it's with wide eyes as you clench down in surprise on Carl's dick. Alex is staring, with a blush on his face and a tent in his pants right as Carl groans at the sweet feeling of you massaging his dick.

"Alex!" You exclaim, breathlessly, and you try for deescalation. "It - uh - not what it looks like?"

Carl snorts against your shoulder, pinching your nipples as he jams home and starts to home.

So... there you are, your best friend watching his father finish in you with his dick hard, and you laying on your side all breathless and pink as his father's dick twitches inside you.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)