More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TBCutie TBCutie

Pull on his bunny-tail?

He probably wouldn’t appreciate it ("Good" path)

Allia just watched as the femboi worked so hard to make her happy.

Allia wanted to get some rest, but she didn’t want to be alone either, so she asked if the bunny-boy wanted to watch a movie with her. Puggi loves movies with a passion and began listing off his large collection.

He showed her to the couches in the living room and while Allia sat down, Puggi took care of everything else. He started up the movie, finished making dinner, found some blankets, made a large glass of warm milk.

The freckle faced girl felt like a princess.

She closed her eyes a bit and began dosing off when all of a sudden Puggi tripped over her tail, spilling the large glass of warm milk over her and most of the couch. He apologized, and they both laughed it off.

Allia was to take off her wet pajamas and asked her new friend for something else to wear. The boy took a long time to come back, and when he did all he had was a pair of lacy panties and a skirt, suddenly Allia understood why the boy appeared so feminine.

A pretty boy or real girly-girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)