More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TBCutie TBCutie

A pretty boy or real girly-girl?

Puggi just likes dresses (Male Puggi)

Allia found it absolutely adorable that Puggi wanted to be a princess. Allia was to wear the skirt. It wasn’t her size, but it’s all she had, so she stretched it out and wore it slightly above her waist.

The mess was cleaned up, but the couch was still wet; only one seat was dry. They awkwardly tried to come up with a solution; Allia decided she felt comfortable enough with Puggi, so she invited him on her lap.

He gladly sat his plump bunny ass down on her waist and laid backwards to rest his head was comfortably between her soft breasts. Allia reacted quickly and stealthily to avoid getting hard under him; she reached under to grab her stiffening cock and pressed it down. Her secret was safe, Puggi was still unaware of her endowment.

Time passed by quickly and even after the movie ended, the two young couples continued to whisper softly about their loves and passions, simply to get to know each other better.

Their warm bodies were melted into each other while the room filled up with a passionate animal musk. Allia and Puggi were going to spend a calm night together.

They were going to spend a calm night together. But when Allia passed out while Puggi was still awake and chatting, her hand let go of her throbbing horse-cock. The skirt she wore did nothing to prevent her erection from rising up and pressing itself against the adolescent boy’s tight, smooth cheeks.

Puggi felt the warm meat against his skin, he reacted by

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)