More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where are you planning on going?

Hawaii

The plane ride to Honolulu was horrendous as luck had been against you; the largest, sweatiest, and loudest man had the seat right next to you and snored the entire time. It was overall a terrible experience but none of that mattered now! You had finally reached your destination: Hawaii!

The sun was bright, the people were kind, and the air was fresh! It took another thirty minutes in a bus for you to reach your hotel but it was completely worth it as the rooms were in a gorgeous hotel that not only had beautiful large glass doors but the entire building seemed like it was 100 stories high! There was a giant pool near the back and a beach a little bit further down but close enough to walk there. This place seemed like a dream!

After getting your key and checking in, you made your way to the fourth floor through the elevator and entered your room to find a comfy king sized bed that was very bouncy as you jumped on top of it. It was difficult not to fall asleep in the cozy bed as you lay there for a couple minutes when there is a sudden knock on your door.

"Mr. Doe? Are you in there?"

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)