More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

Haunted House (Halloween setting)

Author note: So... this one is an attempt by me to tell this kind of story from a female perspective. I figure I got several things wrong and whatnot, but not sure. If any women read this, please feel free to shoot me a note. I would love to hear your take on it and see if I should be writing things differently. Feedback and corrections appreciated.

———————————————————————

“Jade!” You shout, frustrated. “Chill, we will head out in a little while.”

You turn back to Kristen, chuckle, and resume getting ready.

“Ugh, you two take forever. It’s Halloween! The place is going to be packed if we don’t get there soon.”

Kristen speaks up, “So? We can be late. They stay open, like, all night.”

Jade falls onto the bed and releases a long, drawn out sigh.

“Drama...” You say, then giggle and look back at Kristen in the mirror. She grins at you. You admire her pretty face and curly copper head. “You’re so pretty Kristen... I wish I had your hot redhead thing going on.”

She stoped what she was doing and looked at you, puzzled. “What are you talking about? You’re hot!” She reaches out suddenly, grabbing hold of your boobs. “and your tits! A nice full, firm, C cup!” She squeezes them, and you pull back, swatting her hands away while giggling. Kristen then grabs her own. “I’d kill for your boobs, my A cup doesn’t exactly ‘bring the boys to the yard’. Besides, you’ve got that innocent girl look about you, too. It drives guys wild.”

You shrug, and look back over to Jade. Her head is now buried in her phone, lost to the world. She has long wavy brunette hair, like yours. Her boobs are bigger than yours, and on display in a green low-cut, cold-shoulders top. She’s always had a serious case of resting bitch face. Not just the face though. She kind of is a bitch, you think to yourself.

You chuckle.

Jade looks up from her phone at you.

“What?” She says, overly serious, until her face fades to an amused grin.

Some guys seem to like that though, and many seem to fall for her despite how she treats them. She’s a good person at her core, you think, just abrasive.

You smirk at her, ignore her question, and resume fixing your hair.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)