More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Guilty Wings # 2

At night in Gas City, the lights are brightly lit, announcing the existence of human beings to the world.

Tesya looked out from the church window. The lights of the city always soothed the hearts of women.

"I hope Ewinnie can complete her mission successfully...God bless her."

He clasped his hands together and his emerald green eyes were full of worry. After all, he had trained Ewinnie since he was a child. Although Tatheya was just Ewinnie's sister in terms of age, to Ewinnie, this Gas City The cardinal is more like his mother. Taisea also regarded the girl as her own, and the two girls, who were also abandoned by their families, vowed to dedicate everything they had to serving the gods.

Pulling out the letter sent from the cathedral, it contained a vampire hunting order issued by the Pope, requiring all possible efforts within the church jurisdiction to capture vampires and send them to the capital city for unified purification and execution. This was completely done before. It's unimaginable - after all, although humans have won the war with the demons, the demons still have considerable power. It is unlikely that such an unprecedented manhunt was proposed by the steady old pope.

"Maybe it's because the Holy Lady is about to succeed the Pope. In order to help her better lead the church... The Pope is really impeccable in everything he does."

As a cardinal, Tesya cannot do whatever she wants despite her high position. It is obviously not an easy job for her sister to hunt down vampires, and it can even be called a crisis. However, considering the current relationship between the Royal Army and the Church, Due to the tense relationship between them, only Ewinnie, a nun valued by the cardinal, can participate in this hunt as a representative.

In the midst of his thoughts, a gust of breeze suddenly blew by, and the candles in the room were gently blown out, leaving only the residual lamp on the desk barely maintaining a small amount of light.

"Huh? Who is it?"

Taisea instinctively realized that turning off the lights was not that simple. She calmly scanned the room with her eyes, trying to find the sneaky intruder.

"Haha, she is indeed a beautiful woman who can become a cardinal at such a young age. It is rare to have such vigilance."

A shadow in black robes appeared next to the light. Because of the light, his appearance could not be seen clearly. He could only judge from his voice and body shape that he was a young man.

The other party took out a medal and displayed it in front of Taiseya, with a sharp sword surrounded by exquisite wings. The female bishop's pupils shrank, and after seeing the badge clearly, she immediately bowed and saluted: "My lord, I have missed you from afar. Please forgive me, God and you."

Others may not know the meaning of this emblem, which is one of the Church's top secrets and has been passed down from generation to generation by popes and cardinals.

Dark Judgment - the dark side of the church, responsible for maintaining the majesty of the gods and the stability of the world in the shadows.

This secret organization was established by the first pope. It operates independently of the church and is not even under the jurisdiction of the pope. It is on the same level as the pope. Showing the badge is like the pope coming in person. The weight of this badge and identity is not unimportant.

"I'm just a sword for the church and the gods. Miss Taiseya doesn't need to be polite." Although the man answered like this, it could be felt from the title that this messenger from the Dark Trial did not regard this one-person person as His Majesty's Cardinals take it seriously - even though there are only four cardinals in the country.

Taisea had finished her salute, and the man got straight to the point: "I am here to communicate with you, Miss Taisea. We will be having activities in Gas City recently. Please don't be too nervous to avoid misunderstandings."

Tesya nodded: "Of course, it is my duty to cooperate with your actions, sir."

"In addition, there is one more thing...Miss Tesya, please pay attention to your own safety."

"I?"

"Yes...that's all I've said, please don't ask any more questions."

Before Taisea could continue to ask questions, the man took a few steps back after saying a few nonsense words and merged into the darkness. In an instant, Taisea was the only one left in the room.

……

In the auditorium, Barr helped Iwinnie walk forward slowly. After a day of marching, the troops rounding up the vampires finally returned to Gas City.

The auditorium was a little dark because there were no candles, but the only beam of light shone from the distant window onto the beautiful woman in front of the statue.

Her long light blue hair was neatly combed, and her beautiful emerald green eyes were gentle but not less majestic. A nun's uniform trimmed with gold outlines the plump and attractive curves of a woman. Her noble and calm temperament and exquisite facial features are enough to make any man flock to her.

The two came to the woman and bowed their heads in salute: "Lady Taiseya."

"You two don't need to be polite." Tesya nodded gently, indicating that Barr and Ewinnie could sit in the prayer mat.

The design of this chapel is extremely sophisticated, and the building materials used are even more exquisite. It can completely seal the sound in the chapel and prevent it from leaking out. It is completely different from the large chapel for public use. Naturally, it has become a common use for churches in Gas City. Meeting place.

"So...how's the situation with the vampire capture?"

Barr took a step forward and took out the black rag in his arms and offered it: "These are the clothes of the vampire, and the vampire was destroyed by Miss Ewinnie's holy light magic."

"Has it been eliminated..." Taisea gently brushed the fabric in her hand. Judging from the texture, it was indeed an extremely delicate existence. It was definitely not an ordinary product. Presumably, the status of this escaped vampire was not low, so she Ewinnie It is normal to have to use all your strength, "Well done, thank you both for your hard work. However, this vampire's status is not low, so it is inevitable that he will leave behind some back-ups..."

At this time, Ewinnie also stepped forward: "The area where vampires are captured has been sealed off."

Tesya nodded with satisfaction. It seemed that Ewinnie's way of handling things was spotless: "Well done, then I have nothing more to say...You guys should step back first...Ewinnie, you have a good rest first. There is no need to rush." Just keep working.”

"yes."

Ewinnie turned around and followed Barr out of the chapel, licking her lips lightly with her uvula, already having the next plan in her mind.

"Taisya's appearance, figure and even identity are better than this body~ Such an erotic body would be wasted if I don't use it..."

……

It was another calm morning, and Mark, who was hungry and tired, dragged his tired and hungover body to the church. People are coming and going around, and the city of Gas City is ushering in a beautiful morning.

According to common sense, homeless people like Mark on the streets should not appear at this time. After all, these young people who have nothing to do on the streets can sleep in the pub until the next morning. Clubhead, not to mention getting up early.

Mark walked all the way outside the church in Gas City and saw a line of people lined up. He suddenly felt relaxed: "It seems that today was not in vain. Relief is still being distributed normally."

Relief is one of the daily tasks of the church, especially in a big city like Gas City. This kind of relief is even a very important task of the church. The economy in the city is developing rapidly, with frequent exchanges. Many people have become rich overnight, but even more people have fallen into poverty for various reasons. These people usually live in slums and dark alleys. Many of them do not have stable jobs or even stable housing, and they are hungry. It is said that people are poor but their ambitions are short and their hair is long. Enough poverty can turn anyone into something more terrifying than the devil. Allowing these hungry and dangerous poor people to run around on the streets is obviously not what the nobles in the city want to see. It affects The appearance of the city is secondary. If a lunatic suddenly goes crazy on the street and hurts people, the security issue will be enough to cause a headache.

So the church came forward, and the government provided some food relief operations. By distributing food, the church could not only increase its believers and prestige, but the government could also alleviate the security problems in the city by paying a small amount of food, and the poor would not be affected. to starve to ...a three-party compromise relief was completed with three parties benefiting.

Of course, Mark's purpose of coming here was definitely not for the brown bread and fresh water. After all, Mark had not reached that level yet, and the food was not delicious.

The young man's eyes turned to the blond girl at the front of the team who was leading several nuns to distribute food.

Today, Ewinnie is wearing an ordinary nun's uniform like the other nuns. She is dressed in pure white and is the goddess in Mark's mind. A pair of big blue eyes seemed to be able to speak, giving anyone a sense of gentle beauty all the time, making people feel as comfortable as the warm sunshine in winter.

It was a passing encounter on the street, not romantic, but the girl attracted Mark's mind and soul in an instant, and his heart seemed to be lightly touched by the lovely person.

As a result, Mark, who was unobtrusive, finally found a way to get close to Ewinnie - participating in the relief meal collection. Although the relief came only once every five days, Mark did not complain. Instead, he waited with joy, waiting for the moment when Ewinnie's delicate hands with white silk gloves handed the food to him.

He has persisted like this unshakably for half a year, rain or shine. It is hard to imagine that a guy like Mark can persist to this level. Even Ewinnie is familiar with him and will call him by his name with a gentle smile when they meet - this is undoubtedly this The happiest thing about Mark in half a year.

However, this good mood was shattered by what Mark saw last night. Baal, the captain of the Gas City Patrol, led the team back to the city, and his goddess actually rode the same horse as that prude guy. The bird lay peacefully in his arms.

At that moment, Mark felt as if something had been sucked out of his heart, and there was a throbbing pain. After the pain, there was a surge of malice.

Damn it, you bitch, you only deserve me to enjoy the grass...

Imagining that I was pressing the beautiful nun under me and violently torturing her, turning her noble calmness into a coquettish look that longed for my cock, and the originally suppressed desire became unattainable.

The exclusive resentment, the malice towards himself, and the damn reason were suddenly intertwined, but his attachment to the girl made him still come to receive relief meals under mysterious circumstances as usual.

With such random thoughts, Mark followed the team and slowly approached the girl. I wonder if it was a coincidence, but when Mark arrived, the bread for the relief meal happened to be gone.

"Ah... you are... Mark... I'm sorry, the relief meals have been distributed."

Ewinnie, who was smiling as usual, replied like this, but her legs were a little sluggish, as if she was not feeling well, and there was an unnatural flush on her face, but she added a touch of holiness and innocence as usual. Alluring charm.

Mark...Don't Miss Ewinnie usually call me Mr. Mark...

The evil thoughts that were rolling around immediately disappeared as soon as I saw Ewinnie's smile, and were replaced by a deep feeling of guilt and guilt - Miss Ewinnie is so cute and gentle to me, how could I be like this? Thinking about it...

Eweny saw Mark standing there with a strange look in his eyes. After thinking for a while, she smiled and patted Mark's hand gently: "Mark...Mr., are you worried about something?"

"Oh oh oh...no...nothing..."

Mark, who was dazed, rubbed his forehead, but the girl's warmth and concern also spread to his hand, causing Mark's brain to suddenly become filled with blood.

"If you have any troubles, you can come to the confession room and talk about it... No matter what mistakes you made or what troubles you have, I will try my best to help you, and God will definitely bless you."

"Is this...is this...okay..."

Because the relief meals had been distributed and the crowd had dispersed, Ewinnie naturally took Mark's hand and pulled him towards the confession room.

……

"Old...teacher...are you leaving?"

A group of children surrounded the young man, their faces full of .

In the eyes of the children, this big brother is not only a lifesaver who has helped the village escape from the intrusion of the demons several times, but also a good teacher who teaches these rural children, and a good friend who plays with the children... The children were all sad to see their big brother leave.

The adults just stood silently, knowing that this young man was not an ordinary person and would not stay in their small place for long.

"Well, it's time for me to go. There's something going on over there in Gas City. I have to go there..." The man squatted down, gently rubbed the children's heads, then stood up and saluted the adults, "Thank you. Everyone’s shelter during this period, according to the words of my world... [The tree wants to be quiet but the wind continues], I have like everyone else. The war is about to begin, please follow the route I gave to the village chief and leave here as soon as possible Bar."

There was a stir in the crowd, but no one showed any apparent objection to the idea of ​​uprooting themselves from their homeland.

……

The confessional is a small wooden room. These materials have been processed by church pastors and have a strong sound insulation effect. People outside basically cannot hear the confession of the people in the confession room. It is a perfect soundproof space.

Mark sat down, facing a warm wooden wall. This seemed to be a person's alone space.

But Mark also knew that in another section of the confessional, the nun Miss Ewinnie, whom he fell in love with at first sight, was quietly listening to his confession.

"Please start, no matter how bad it is, ugh, people will help you on behalf of the gods."

The tone of Ewinnie's words was a little strange, but these words seemed to have a different magic power in this dark and airtight space. Mark seemed to have had the valve in his heart opened, and began to reveal his feelings to the darkness in front of him. Heartache - the pain of possessiveness towards Ewinnie intertwined with his own reason.

Along with Mark's confession, there were waves of tiny scraping sounds of clothes and gasps as thin as mosquitoes.

"...My feelings for you, Miss Ewinnie...are really too strong...I love you very much and want to possess you...I will possess you at all costs..."

Mark closed his eyes and expressed his twisted thoughts. After hearing such words, no matter how gentle a girl is, she will draw a clear line with herself from now on.

However, a pair of hands suddenly stretched out from under the table where the church scriptures were placed, and unbuttoned Mark's pants, exposing his hot cock to the air and being played with by small hands wearing stockings and gloves.

It turned out that the person on the opposite side of the confessional stretched out his hand through the hole under the confessional table, seeking comfort and desire with a gentle tremor.

"Hey~ It's such a big cock~ Can you come a little closer and give me a taste?"

"E...Miss Ewinnie..."

Mark was about to say something, but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the stimulating pleasure coming from his lower body. The smooth and cold touch of silk skillfully manipulated the cock, and the skill was not like that of an untouched pure nun. Even the women in the custom place did not understand men's pleasure so well... The nun had a strong conflict with such a fierce action, but the evil desire in Mark's heart came out, and he instinctively began to enjoy the service of his little hands.

puff--

Little Mark spat out some moist and sticky liquid. Instead of showing any disgust, his little hands even smeared the semen all over the glans with great interest. Every touch put Mark on the verge of complete liberation, but for For another one, who was panting heavily, the real drama had just begun in earnest.

"Ugh~ Mr. Mark~ Please come closer~ I want it~"

Mark's brain was paralyzed by the pleasure he had never experienced before. He instinctively obeyed what the other person said and moved his cock forward. The teasing of his little hand stopped, but was replaced by more intense pleasure. impact.

A warm and soft touch suddenly engulfed the cock. The sensitive little Mark felt that there seemed to be a squirming soft flesh at the end that was rubbing the stick of desire. The burning sexual desire was burning from Mark's lower abdomen to his whole body, as if he wanted to make this Everything about the young man burned away.

"Hmm..."

"Grrrr~ It smells so good~ It smells so good~"

Accompanied by the man's growl and the girl's instinctive murmur, the cock began to take the initiative, thrusting into Cherry's mouth one after another, as if he wanted to pour the pain and longing of the past six months into the girl's body and soul. .

Once, again, and again...the pleasure of the two of them hit the peak. In this sacred church, in this confessional that purifies all sins, the two of them are doing the most obscene behavior, which is like blasphemy against the gods, but more like self-liberation and the release of suppressed emotions. Turning the cute nun that you longed for into a urinal for venting your desires, making her completely your own... Last night, it seemed that the gods heard your lustful thoughts, and they all became a reality.

Nun and desire...the little hands that help the people in both directions are covered with my own semen, and the cherry mouth that spits out the respect for the gods will be filled with my own traces...

Under such an sense of immorality and pleasure, the two men groaned, liberating their desires and bodies in an instant, leaving white sticky traces on the brown-black wooden walls of the confession room...

As the sun set, Mark, holding his waist, stood at the door of the chapel and said goodbye to the lovely and holy nun.

"Mr. Mark... I'm very happy today~ Please come and continue another day~"

The blond nun Miss Ewinnie also waved in response. Her little hands full of strange smell gently wiped the remaining marks on the corners of her mouth with her fingers. She stretched out her pink tongue and gently licked her fingers. Her blue eyes were full of Desire for erotica.

No abnormalities will be noticed in the church in Gas City. Ewinnie is still the gentle and kind nun, the comfort of countless residents, and the holy and soft light.

But Mark knew that only he knew the subtle yet profound darkness under the light, and only he could enjoy it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)