More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andymoo andymoo

What is Lapis doing before she’s stripped bare?

Goofing around with Peridot

"So humans like this kind of weird stuff?" Lapis asked her best friend Peridot as they examined ENF stories on the smaller Gem's tablet. This one in particular was about two women, much like them, losing their clothes while spending time together.

"You are exactly right Lapis!" Peridot declared excitedly. "This is among what humans call a fetish, which is a sexual attraction towards things most might find not as attractive like feet, clothing, rubber & related materials, and that's not even getting into some really gross stuff like uri-"

"Okay, I think that's enough Peri." Lapis chuckled while cutting off her roommate. "So how do these situations work exactly?"

"That depends on the setting." Peridot continued. "But most of the time, it's somewhere where there's lots of people to notice you in the nude. And there also must be some way to render one without clothing like a dare or some kind of accident."

"So you're saying we should try this ourselves?" the ocean Gem asked while lying on her back.

"We could if you want to." the green genius replied. "But where should we go?"

Where do the Gems go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)