More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Futa Lover Futa Lover

Now, Once Again, What Are You?

Goblin

The goblin, a species often- and usually quite despised. They're weak, greedy, and usually not that intelligent. Usually a easy foe, and in this land goblins are simple cattle. Hides sold, teeth worn as adornments, ears useful in potions, saliva highly valuable for potions of lust because of their rather asphoradic properties. Instead of asking for these, they just take goblins and kill them. Some of the mages use them as literal cattle. These thoughts fueled your rage, your resentment as your very body reforms again. Your mind full of the same seething hatred as before filled the fore-front of your mind.

Before it dawned on you- you were revived again, and you're in the open of a forest. Your mind screeched with panic as you recall others that were taken by the mages- not killed. You didn't want to end up like them, not now not ever. So you looked to the nearest bush and booked it. Scrambling inside to hide in the safety of its branches, before peaking your head out of the bushes- looking out and around. Nothing- as prefered. You sighed as you shoved your head back into the bush. You never really got used to hiding in bushes- well most of the time they were used as ways to you. Oil and fire apparently was a good goblin killer.

You doupt nothing has changed sense your 1 hour waiting time of sweet but you checked your stat block anyways. You didn't actually recall it now that you thought upon it.

Name - N/A
Faction - N/A
Nickname(s) - N/A

Health - 5
Defense - 0 +5
Attack - 1 +10
Morale - 5
Items(Equipped) - Loincloth, Wooden Spear
Items(Unequipped) - N/A

Abilities
1 - N/A

Description - A normal goblin, nothing special.

Yep, even your stat block knew you were worthless, well consider that another kick in the balls. It wasn't even worth the look. You mentally grumbled, you figured you might as well check your items quick. What was the harm

Name - Loincloth
Description - A simple rope wrapped around the hips with cloth stitched into the rope going down and covering the genitalia. Covers the rear as well with another piece of thin cloth.
Buffs upon worn - +5 Defense
Debuffs upon worn - N/A
Special Abilities - N/A

And finally the Spear. Please let something be changed.

Name - Wooden Spear
Description - A simple long stick with a carved tip, great for stabbing things, its thinness however means it breaks easily.
Buffs upon used - +10 Attack
Debuffs upon used - N/A
Special Abilities - After 3 fights the spear will automatically break regardless if repaired or improved.

Well, that's great you have +5 attack from last time. What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)