More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What path do you take?

Go mess with your best friend Cody

Aaron decided to mess with his best friend Cody with his new found powers. He turned back into his ghost form and gone through the walls of the his house until he found the hallway where his room door was. Aaron turned back into his human form and walked to the hall towards Cody's door, but just then he saw Cody's sister Hailey Johnson, Cody's little sister, a smart girl who is a top dancer at her schools dance team. She walking outside back from cheerleader practice. You remember your childhood hangouts with Cody at his house when they were young and remember little Hailey carrying around her teddy bear. Now she was a full blown women now, she turned into such a babe, since then, you haven't told Hailey, but you would mess around with Cody and tell him just how hot she was, which made him understandably upset which comedic effect.

She looked like this:

https://imgur.com/O5ajZMj

As much as Aaron would love to take Hailey's body for his own his hold off from now as he wanted to try and possess Cody first and mess with him. Aaron flow in to his room and saw him watching TV "where the hell is Aaron, he should be here by now, he must be jerking off again to some cartoons or some shit." Cody said as he keeps messaging your cell phone as he was checking out your sister's snapchat" "Keep talking dickweed" Aaron said to himself as you flow inside the room. Aaron then turned to the hallway to see Cody's sister Haley in her bedroom Facebooking with her friends. "But damn was she hot" Aaron said as you where flying closer to her to get a better view. "Maybe I should take Harley's sexy body and mess with Cody or should I just try and possess Cody and mess with him that way or not be a dick and change back to human form and tell him about my powers? Aaron said to himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)