More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Possess his sister

Aaron decide to possess Hailey. Not only was she alone, but she was also wearing a short skirt as well. Taking this as an opportunity to slip into that beautiful ass that you always wished to one day pound if Cody wasn't such a friend to you. Grazing a smile, you got closer to her. She was still on her bed using Facebook while her panties were clearly visible from her short skirt, it seems she was a wonderful prize. After sitting on the bed, you begin to open those lips that were closed. Delighted that she hardly gave a fight, you slipped in while she left out a moan of pleasure as she began feeling something slipping into her warm vagina. Then everything blacked out. It felt, different. Aaron felt lighter then you usually felt, but you also felt something missing. Something that has been with you since childbirth, and now been replace by a patch of public hair. However, something that delighted you was the heavy mound of fat that now greeted your chest.

However, before you could begin your fun, a knock was heard at the door. Entering the room was your " Brother " Cody, he felt confused as he looked around your room. "What was all that moaning about?" Cody asked as he checked everywhere to make sure nothing was wrong. Putting on a fake smile, you smoothly spoke to him. "Well, I um. I was watching porn!" You quickly thought as the excuse slipped through your head. "What was I thinking?" Aaron asked himself as Cody sat there, appalled, "May I ask, why the bloody hell were you watching porn?!" He questioned you as his tone quickly changed, it seemed he was worried about his sister. "I wanted to see what sex looked like." You responded, knowing it the worst excuse in history. "Why, would you want to know? I mean, you're 18 for crying out loud you should know what sex is!" He had now began to seriously questioned your motives, because his sister would never even dare to watch porn. Although judging from the experience you had when you went into her room, you could tell she was purely a slut because she watched a lot of porn. Hmm, you think. Perhaps if you managed to sweep him off his feet he would let you go. Though there is no doubt you could seduce Cody, you panic and leave Hailey's body. Cody then walks up his sister, now on the bed. "Will you please tell me what the fuck is going on with you? One second you tell me your watching porn and the next your passed out!" Cody said. Taking in the situation, you notice that Hailey will be out of it for a few minutes, which will allow you enough time to go with your original plan and possess Cody. Either that, or now that your calmed down a little, possess Hailey and try to calm down the situation, which will make Cody leave Hailey's room. (and will give you some private time)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)