More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

In the process of possessing Cody, it looks like Cody took your powers

You (Aaron) wanted to possess Haley but you had to know if you had complete control of your powers and wanted to test it out on Cody and maybe tell him after he possesses him. You flow towards him slowly and made sure Haley was busy with her Facebooking to not walk in on Cody's possession. Knowing for sure she won't walk or leave her room anytime soon cause of her being a Facebook whore, you flow behind Cody as he watches some old cartoons. "Wow what a kid, cartoons and he calls me lame" you think to yourself. "Wow where in the blue hell are you tool"? Cody said with anger. "Right here dickweed" you said as you flow right into his body. Cody fell to the ground and he body started shake around and eyes rolled back. After Cody's body stop shaking, but something was wrong. You were shot out of his body and flow to the ground in your human form. Cody got up. "what the hell was going on?" Cody said. You got up and walked towards Cody.

"Dude you all right?" you said. Just then Cody's body turned into a green like ghost form. "What the hell!" Cody said as he flow around. "Wait how did you get here Aaron and how did I get like this?" Cody said.

"Yo dude I tried to possess you with a power I got from a shoot star the hit me and now it looks like it didn't work and now you have the same power." You said trying to explain the events that happened the past night to him. Cody looked at you with a smile. "Dude that's so awesome man, I have powers to possess people now man" Cody said with a ghostly smile. "Yeah man you can fly and be in ghost form but I don't think you should do the possessing thing on..." You said with a shocked look on your face.

"I think I know why you can't possess me and why I got some of your powers" Cody said as he turns back and showed him the ring he had since a boy. It was a clear gem ring that was given to him by him grandfather who was a rare shop owner. It was now dark green and glows. Dude I told you my ring was a magic and now it made me safe from being possessed and also gave me some of your powers. Cody said. "Wow your right, and which means you should have the power to posses people" you said. "Sweet!" Cody said. But what about you do you still have your powers? "I don't know, let me test it out", you said as you tried to change to ghost form. Sadly to your dismay it seems that Cody took all your powers and you can't change into ghost form. "Damn it!" You say. "Well, well, well looks like I've got all the powers now" Cody said. Cody then changed into his ghost form to test his new found powers out. He seems to have gain a lot of control over his newly found powers in a short amount of time, maybe even faster then you did"So I can possess people like in the ghost movies huh?" Cody said. "Yeah I think so man it should work." You sad and a little pissed off. "Sorry about taking your powers away man, look I'll make it up to you Aaron, but first I got to test this power out for myself, I'll be right back", Cody said as he flow though the wall. You waited a few mins and then you hear a female voice call your name. You turned around in awe as you saw Cody's sister Hailey with a new pair of green eyes looking back at him.

“His own sister?” You thought, you suddenly started hearing Haley’s voice calling you, but what came next was surely not what you was expecting.

“Aaron? Cody? What’s going on?” A translucent orange ghost, which looked to be Haliey was now floating around with little control through the room.

“It seems, it didn’t work as planed.” Cody told you while walking out of his sister room in her body.

“I can see that.” You replied sarcastically. “Now what?”

“I don’t know but damn sis you sure did grow up” Cody said playing with his new hair.

“Hey! You two! Could you tell me what’s going on, now! Why is there a copy of me with you Aaron” A ghostly Haley asked with a confused and scarred tone, trying to grab the ceiling lamp. You then got an idea.

“Haley, I’ll explain it to you later, but first try and to fly into your body.” You said.

It took some minutes, but finally your friend’s sister calmed herself and managed to do as you said. Just when Haley touched her body shoulders, she felt to the floor and Cody turned into a green ghost again as Hailey was laying down passed out in her body.

You didn’t waste your time and reached Cody’s green figure and when you were near enough you felt a shock like before, you hope this returned your ghost powers to you.

Does it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)