More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ddust Ddust

Choose a character

Gloria Pritchett

Gloria looked in the mirror and liked what she saw.

She was alone, in the posh bedroom she shared with her wealthy yet somewhat elderly husband Jay, elder patriarch of the Pritchett clan. She didn't mind being alone of course, it gave her time to do all the things Jay hated, mostly spend his money and make herself beautiful.

She turned and twisted to look at herself in the full length mirror, somewhat comically. Her day had already begun, sending her son Manny off with his real father for a few hours and seeing Jay off to golf. After that an hour had been spent at the gym with her personal trainer to kep her wet dream of a body toned tight.

The black pencil skirt she had on now accentuated that. It hugged her hips and made the bubbly curve of her Colombian ass stand out even more. Her five inch red pumps didn't hurt either. Today her heels matched her lips, something she knew Jay liked.

Turning again she put her fists on her hips and straightened her shoulders causing her perfect natural DDD breasts to jut out even further. Gloria couldn't help giggle and she shook them back and forth, proud of her natural assets.

Tapping a long maroon manicured finger to her pouty red lips she considered her wardrobe options. Finally she settled on a almost impossibly tight black tank top that left her midriff bare. Jay would freak if he saw her in this as it showcased her breasts to an almost obscene degree. To somewhat soften the look she grabbed a sheer white blouse to throw over it. Being nearly see through it didn't do much to make the outfit any more conservative.

Checking over the finished product Gloria had to agree with what the eyes of almost every man told her, she was a dream. It did not bother her that the hot "fuck me" eyes that strangers on the street gave her were the same ones her husband and sometimes son or other family members even, gave her. She loved the attention just like she loved all her money.

Well it was Jay's money. And she DID love Jay. But she also loved money. After being as poor as she and Manny had been she was determined to NEVER go back to that.

That's why she had gotten concerned lately noticing Jay paying more attention to younger girls. Significantly younger girls.

Just a week ago dropping Manny off at a party, Gloria realized while all the highschool boys were locking eyes on her, Jay was boring holes into the bathing suit bottom of some highschool senior.

Still, Gloria knew she didn't have THAT much to worry about. There was something though. Lately along with his penchant for younger girls Jay had developed a fascination with Haley, his granddaughter. Gloria would readily admit Haley was a beauty with big eyes, pert little breasts and a petite young body. Though she was Jay's granddaughter she paid no mind. In the small village in Columbia where she came from things like that weren't often discussed because they happened fairly often.

Without realizing what she was doing Gloria was winding herself up. Her beautiful almond skin was growing red with anger as she thought about Haley stealing HER husband and HER money. Tonight she would give Jay something to remember why he married her. In time she would figure out how to take that bitch Haley down a peg or two whether she needed it or not. If Jay was the patriarch Gloria was the Queen Bitch.

Gloria was knocked out of her daydreaming by the sound of the front door opening.

"Hello! Manny? Gloria? Grandpa? Anyone home?"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)