More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ddust Ddust

Who is it?

Luke Gets More than He Bargained for

Gloria trotted down the stairs with startling speed considering her choice of footware. It always surprised her family how she could move so quickly in heels that high.

Turning the corner at the end of the staircase Gloria looked up to see her youngest grandson(step-grandson?) Luke Dunphy standing in her foyer.

She fixed him with her usual winning smile, and he returned his own goofy vaguely vacant grin. His grin quickly melted away though as his eyes wandered south to Gloria's outfit. Like any teenager and just about most men he couldn't help himself. Luke however lacked the wits or experience to make his ogling a little less obvious. Gloria saved him.

"Oh Luke, it is so good to see you!" She minced the remaining few feet to wrap him in a bear huge, pressing the side of his face against her breasts.

And in that moment she got an idea. If she couldn't send a message to Haley directly maybe she could take it out on her younger brother. Her idea quickly went from consideration to wicked.

Luke had the goofy charm of his dad and the good looks to rival his eldest sister but he was significantly lacking in smarts and tact. Gloria could readily admit though that at 18 he was already developing into a handsome young man. From what she had seen he would need those looks as he didn't have much else to work with.

"Ah vooh woogin fmah" he tried to say through her suffocating breast.

"Your looking for your what?" Gloria said before realizing why he couldn't speak.

Releasing him she couldn't tell if his face was red from lack of oxygen or for being so close to a set of dreamy Latin tits.

"I was looking for Manny. My dad let me borrow the car and I wanted to go to the mall and try and pick up chi...some new underwear." Luke managed awkwardly.

"Oh I am so sorry Luke but Manny is with his dad today." She crossed her arms under her breasts, further accentuating them.

"But," she said as Luke seemed about to say goodbye, "I could REALLY use a man's help and Manny and Jay will be gone all day. Come, come it will only take a few minutes..."

Without waiting for an answer Gloria had Luke by a surprisingly well muscled bicep and was hustling him into her bedroom.

And the favor is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)