More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What college are you attending?

Futa U

You have begun your first semester at one of the most exclusive universities in the county, the Foundational University of Theoretical Application, or FUTA for short. Though many prominent politicians and business leaders graduate from here, what the public doesn’t know is that the university is run by and tailored for a little known group of people in the country, Futanari.

Futa are a little known gender, with most not believing they exist or having never heard of them at all. They appear to be normal women, but what sets them apart are their genitalia. Each Futa has a penis at least double the size of an average male, ranging anywhere between 10 to 24 inches in length. Their pheromones are also unique, rumored to make any man or woman who smells them in heat instantly horny and submissive. To top it off, their cum is known to have a similar effect fir a much longer period. Any man or woman unlucky enough to ingest a Futa cum would likely feel it’s effects for days. Even worse, any Futa in heat was a to their libido, needing to fuck whatever poor soul they could get their hands on, even other Futas. The University used this as their primary excuse of why others had to comply, for the good of their promising students.

All scholastic and extra curricular activities at the college are designed around the training and pleasure of the Futa students and teachers, with all others as de facto second class citizens. This ranges from in the classroom, where failing non Futa students are used as public property, to the school events such as the freshman hunt and rush week.

Now we get to the question, what type of student would come here?

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)