More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purpuhl.helmuht purpuhl.helmuht

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Frederick Rogers

This is the story of one of Santiago Hernandez classmate named Fred. He is rather well-known because of how he can easily get along with everyone in the clique, an all-rounder type of guy.

(Fred's POV)

Hi! My name is Frederick "Fred" Rogers 18 years old. I am tall, Caucasian with short dark brown hair, green eyes and considered (very) handsome by most girls. I had just graduated from high school and a first year college student at Intectus Deprehendi University through athletic scholarship. I am rather fit since I was a catcher in the Baseball Club and to keep in shape I spend my free time at the pool swimming laps. I also play other sports like football and basketball, got good grades, and playing video games.

I have good small group of friends: the jock Richard "Dick" Olson, the preppy Harold "Harry" Stark, and the geek Thomas "Tom" Banner. Aside from Santiago former captain of the swim club, I am also acquainted with Avery Finn my former coach, Rorke Blazeman the party planner, and Jacobee Wendell the son of my dad's former boss.

I want to talk about how me with or without my friends no matter what ended up with embarrassing naked encounter or incident.

The incident occurred

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)