More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 67 by vgadict vgadict

Where are the others?

Foursome reunited

"Do we need to get you two a room?" joked my roommate as she sat down with her plate of food.

"We were just reminiscing about last night," I explained. It was mostly the truth, and there was no need to revisit Liz's accusations about my flirting with Amber. Speaking of whom, Amber had also returned, and she was now wearing an even smaller school girl outfit than any of us. Apparently, she'd been given one of the extra small tops, and despite her slender athletic frame, she had needed to tie the front together just like the rest of us. Her skirt looked very short too, barely extending past her crotch. Needless to say, she looked fantastic in her schoolgirl outfit.

"What's this I hear about reminiscing?" began Amber. "Has the topic turned to sex already?"

"Is that all you ever think about?" chided Liz.

Suddenly, Amber slid back one of the chairs, positioning it next to Liz. Then she lifted her left leg using the chair and hiked up her skirt, leaving her bare snatch mere inches away from Liz's face. "Admit it Liz, you can't stop thinking about it either," declared Amber. Immediately, the girls at nearby tables grew silent and turned to see what the commotion was about.

"Amber, please, you're making a scene." Liz berated, as she reached up and tried to push Amber's leg back down. However, Amber seemed to have been expecting this, and she channeled the from Liz's push into a deft, acrobatic spin, landing gracefully in Liz's lap, face up and looking at Liz with a devilish grin. In the process, her shirt had come undone, not doubt also planned, and as the sides pulled away, Amber's small perky breasts were on full display.

"My, my, Liz! You've pulled me onto your lap right here in front of everyone, intent on ravishing me," Amber joked. "I didn't realize you were so horny tonight!"

Liz looked upward and rolled her eyes. "Sometimes, I don't know why I put up with these antics," Liz bantered. "I think it's time we teach you a lesson. Amber deserves a good tickling, don't you agree?" she snickered, and winked at me and my roommate.

"Why yes," my roommate agreed. "Amber most certainly deserves a very good tickling."

"Yes, she deserves a very good tickling indeed," I rejoined.

Tickle Amber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)