More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by vgadict vgadict

Tickle Amber?

Tickle time

"It's unanimous!" Liz proclaimed. "Amber is hereby sentenced to a tickling to begin forthwith." Then she tapped her spoon on her tray like a gavel for added theatrics. Next, she glanced toward my roommate, ordering, "Hold her arms", then turned to me, adding, "and her legs." Though normally shy, Liz could certainly be assertive when she wanted to.

On cue, my roommate and I moved into position and grabbed Amber's limbs. As we did, Amber seemed quite surprised by the turn of events. Her teasing play with Liz had taken an unexpected twist, and she apprehensively waited for what was about to happen next.

"Tickle time!" Liz announced, and she began to flutter her fingers along Amber's sides and ribs, focusing especially on the areas just below her armpits beside her breasts. Immediately, Amber began to wiggle, trying to escape the teasing touches of Liz's fingertips. Steadily, Liz increased the rate of her frisky movements, dancing around the edges of Amber's exposed breasts, and now down across her stomach. At this, Amber began to squirm even more, and I needed to change my grip to get a better hold on her legs.

All the while, a crowd of dorm mates began to grow around us, engrossed by Liz's playful of Amber. "Oh my god! Liz!" Amber squealed. "I can't...believe...you're...doing this." While Liz continued, Amber began to writhe, not in pain, but in pleasure from the incessant tickles. Her naked boobs bounced to and fro, as her body shook. Her hips began to gyrate which hiked up her skirt, fully exposing her bare pussy for all to see. While holding her legs, I had a perfect view, and I soon noticed a glistening wetness forming on her lower lips. This was really turning her on.

"Have you had enough?" Liz asked, as she continued tickling an area on her ribs just below her breasts.

"Oh...oh...please," gasped Amber as she struggled to get out the words.

"Please what?" replied Liz.

"Just...a," Amber panted, "a...bit more."

"More you say? As you wish," Liz laughed, before unleashing a devastating volley of tickles across pretty much everywhere in rapid succession. Liz's hands moved so fast that they seemed to be in multiple places at once, as if she had briefly channeled Kali's six arms. Nothing was spared the titillating barrage, not Amber's breasts, nor her nipples, nor even her crotch.

"Oh yes!" screamed Amber as she suddenly arched her back. From her expression and motions, it was clear that she was in the midst of an intense climax, and the gushing flow from her slit confirmed it. Seeing her have such a wild orgasm right here in front of everyone actually made me a bit jealous.

Liz finally stopped. "That's enough. Amber has served her sentence. The show is over, girls." We released Amber's limbs and the crowd began to leave until only the four of us remained. When Amber had sufficiently recovered, Liz asked, "Did you like that?"

"Gawd Liz, that was insane!" exclaimed Amber. "I remembered telling you about my tickle fantasy, but I never expected you to spring it on me like this." She sat up and wrapped her arms around Liz and then began kissing her deeply.

A dorm mate passing by muttered, "You freaks are crazy. Hot, but crazy."

"Don't mind her," I said. "She's just jealous, though she's right about being hot. That was scorching."

Liz and Amber's kiss continued, and they seemed oblivious to everything. My roommate announced, "I need to get a shower," and then she departed.

Looking up, I saw it was now quarter to seven. Although it would be fun to stay and watch these two lovebirds, I needed to leave now as well to meet up with Stacy and Tina back at the coffee shop. As I started to leave, I said, "Have fun you two. I have to go," though I doubted they heard a word of it.

What happens at the coffee shop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)