More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by vgadict vgadict

What happens at the coffee shop?

A change of plans

With the early evening position of the sun, the temperature seemed a bit more bearable, and crossing the campus wasn't as taxing. Even walking barefoot on the sidewalks was tolerable now, though I still felt every small stone that I encountered. As I neared the State Grounds coffee shop, I was surprised to see Stacy and Tina sitting at one of the small tables with an umbrella in the outdoor patio area. I proceeded to join them. As I got closer, I saw both of them looked rather uncomfortable in the heat, and each had noticeable beads of sweat on their skin.

"Hey gals, what's up with sitting outside?" I asked.

"We realized you didn't have shoes yet," Tina replied and then pointed to a large sign by the door that read, 'No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.' "Apparently, they were letting it slide this morning for the class due to some girls from the dorm having no footwear, but now that it's just regular business hours, they're enforcing it. We saw a couple other girls without shoes get told to leave and we figured it would be best to meet up outside. By the way, you're rocking that schoolgirl look."

"Thanks for that, but it's pretty hot out here," I responded. "Is there someplace else we can go?"

Stacy said, "We were just discussing that. If it's alright with you, we could go to my apartment. My roommate won't mind."

"Otherwise, there's my Aunt's house," Tina added, "That's where I've been living while attending State, but she isn't too keen on me having many people over. I'm not sure I want to press my luck by inviting over multiple people out of the blue."

"Let's go to Stacy's place," I decided. "Lead on."

"The bus stop is this way," Stacy pointed and then added. "Don't worry, I'll cover your fares."

The bus arrived shortly and after Stacy dropped in the necessary tokens for our trip, we grabbed the seats at the very back, with Stacy and Tina one one side, and myself on the other. The bus had air conditioning, but it still felt rather warm and stuffy inside. Just as the bus began to move, Stacy slid down her seat and raised her pelvis by pressing her legs against the back of the seat ahead of her. Then she pulled her skirt up over her waist, revealing her neatly shaven blond pubic hair and whispered, "I dare each of you to do this for the entire ride."

Having done something similar on a recent bus trip, I immediately mimicked Stacy's pose and revealed my waxed pussy. "You're on!" I exclaimed. Any new passengers that boarded and proceeded toward the back of the bus would surely get an eyeful.

Tina looked at us and just shook her head. "You two are outrageous! There's no way I'm doing that!"

"Oh come on Tina, you're such a spoilsport. Live a little! I won't even make you take off your undies. Just try it."

After a few moments of indecision, Tina finally said, "I'm probably going to regret this." Then she slid into a similar position, revealing some childish-looking 'Hello Kitty'-style panties. Due to Tina's small stature, I suspected they were probably intended for younger teens instead of an adult.

As the bus continued from one stop to the next, the three of us continued to hold our poses. At each of the stops, a few more people boarded, but they took seats near the front of the bus and were none the wiser to our revealing display at the back. Each stop was about 45 seconds apart, and the driver was giving people about 15 seconds to board the bus, so each stop took about one full minute. After the 3rd stop, Tina asked, "How many stops are left until we get there?"

"About thirty," Stacy replied.

"Thirty!" shrieked Tina with her eyes wide in disbelief. She looked at her watch and declared, "At this pace, we'll have to stay in these positions for half an hour, and with the rate the bus is filling up, we'll surely be noticed by then."

Even if we weren't spotted, staying in this position for thirty more minutes would be a problem. I was already feeling a cramp forming in my back. How in the world did Stacy expect to hold her position that long, unless...

"Gotcha!" Stacy announced. "It's the actually the next stop. But the look on your face was priceless."

Are we there yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)