More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by vgadict vgadict

Go back to concessions area?

Talk to Liz

Back in the concessions area, I joined Liz at the table while my roommate grabbed some food. Meanwhile, Amber was somewhere in the line with the final group of girls with B-cups or smaller waiting to pick up her outfit. As we waited, there was an awkward silence between Liz and myself. Somehow I'd gotten off to a great start with Amber, but I hadn't managed to reach that same level of connection with Liz. It was time to try to fix that. "Liz, I think you and Amber make a great couple."

"Why thank you," she replied. After a brief pause, she added, "Just to let you know, I don't mind that you've been flirting with Amber. I think it's cute."

"Flirting?" I replied in shock. I hadn't been flirting with Amber, had I? "What do you mean?"

"Well it was pretty obvious last night that you were making some serious eye contact with Amber during our little game, and I saw how infatuated you were with her anal antics," Liz professed.

"No. I wasn't trying to flirt," I protested.

"I know Amber likes you too. Plus you had your little side trek into the bathroom, and who knows what you two did in there while you were alone together. You can't deny it," Liz asserted.

"She just helped me get ready for using that golf ball. That was it," I insisted. This was not going how I had hoped, not by a long shot. "Liz, I'm sorry if it looked like I was flirting with Amber, but that wasn't my intent. Last night was the very first time I'd ever seen two women making out together - two gorgeous women making beautiful passionate love - and it was captivating. I seriously couldn't keep my eyes of either of you. I wasn't flirting; I was staring helplessly, completely enthralled by your wondrous intimacy." Perhaps I was even a bit jealous of not having someone to share that type of experience with as well, but that wasn't something I was ready to admit to anyone. I paused, waiting to see Liz's reaction.

After a brief delay, she finally responded. "Perhaps you weren't trying to flirt, but even if you were, it's not a big deal. Amber has a magnetic personality, and she can instantly make friends with almost anyone. I'm generally the opposite, since I'm naturally shy, and it usually takes a long while for me to warm up to new people. We shared some very intimate things last night, things I would normally never reveal to anyone besides Amber. I also won't forget that you helped me in the hallway on our way out. For that I am deeply grateful. I hope we can be friends."

"I would be glad to be your friend," I replied, and then I leaned over and to give her a hug, which seemed to catch her slightly off guard, but she responded in kind and hugged me tightly. The hug felt nice, especially with Liz's wondrous soft breasts pressing against mine. Our pleasant embrace had lasted several seconds before we were interrupted.

Where are the others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)