More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Construction worker, Policeman, Gardener, Barista or something else?

Flight Attendant

I love (well, loved) my job. Surrounded by attractive female coworkers, and access to the nicest passengers ever. Of course, it was easy when they thought I was nice looking and I worked the First Class section of domestic flights. Thats how I met her, my crush.

Ming Zhao was some kind of businesswoman who flew all around the country. She was always dressed for work, and always smiled at me when she would catch my eye. Being a flight attendant, I couldn't talk to her much, even on a cross country flight. I was one of two attendants in First Class, and we were constantly making sure everyone was taken care of, trash was picked up, meals, drinks, etc were served and collected.

My coworker Gina and I are great friends, but never connected enough to date each other. Though I catch her staring at me once in a while, like the other female (and a few male) passengers do. In fact, she is probably the reason why I was naked that fateful day. See, I wasn't scheduled to work, and Gina had called me while I was...

Where was I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)