More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Why is Nancy naked?

First Day Of The Rest Of Her Life

Nancy shivered. And not just from the cold, barren air of the woods parallel to her neighborhood. She looked down, then up, steeling herself. But she couldn't miss the image it presented to her addled, nervous mind.

Everything. That was what she saw of herself every time she looked down. And she always felt it.

She squealed to herself, toes squirming in the leafy carpet of the forest floor. Bare toes...

Bare everything.

She started to move forward, and grimaced when her small knapsack went out, then came back again, cushioned by her left buttock. Bare.

She had to accept it. At least that. She didn't have to be happy about it.

Nancy Wheeler, star student, model miss perfect, bookish dream girl- was stark naked, completely stark naked and barefoot and birthday suited.

Seemingly forever. Which meant, today, at school- if she could get herself there. Oh god....

She steeled herself in the woody clearing, running over how she got to this point, this terrible point, in her head. And cautiously moved one hand over her cute, bare tummy, up to her breasts- cradling them, though no one was witness to her nudity at this particular moment.

She huffed with determination, and a warm blush spread over her cheeks. And then she began to start at a light trot, cursing the cold, and the mere feeling of skin to the world. This was going to be an embarrassing first day of the rest of her life.

So.....how did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)