More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

Where does she go next?

Ferris Wheel

Mackenzie stood in the Ferris Wheel queue quietly humming to herself, looking down she noticed her nipples bumping slightly through the dress, she quickly tried to take her attention off of the fact that she was clad only in a thin blue dress but her mind kept pulling her back to her bare body.

After a few minutes of waiting Mackenzie was finally able to hop into her own passenger car and promptly sat down on the wooden seats. In the carriage was a coloured roof, with metal bars surrounding the open area and a solid wooden floor with two raised areas on either side. Mackenzie shuffled to the furthest side and looked out the side of her passenger car, as she saw her car rise over the edge of the amusement park and slow to a halt at the top of the wheel as someone else got on she looked out, her red hair flowing out of the car and into the deep blue sky, her dress shifting awkwardly over her chest.

Mackenzie heard a soft zapping noise some distance away before the entire amusement park was plunged into darkness, various murmurs and cries of shock came from all around the park as she looked out on the darkened scene. "Uh oh" Mackenzie said to herself as she realised the entire park including the surrounding houses had lost power.

"Guess it's going to be a while before I get outta here." She said to herself, sitting back on the wooden seat Mackenzie felt her dress pull slightly as it caught on a risen slat of wood, contemplating the situation Mackenzie realised she was going to be out of sight, alone, at the top of the Ferris Wheel until the problem could be fixed. Thinking daringly, Mackenzie slipped her summer dress up onto her lap, she could now easily see the indents her nipples were causing against her chest and her breathing caused them to slowly rub, up and down along the fabric of the dress.

Smirking mischievously to herself Mackenzie brought her hands up to her breasts and began running her long fingernails around the sides, the dress she was wearing shaped them well and created the perfect amount of cleavage to display. Her nipples hardening more Mackenzie began pinching and pulling at them slowly, letting out a small quiver of a moan and felt her arousal slowly begin to rise.

Feeling daring, knowing the ride would probably not be back in business for a while Mackenzie grabbed the hem of her dress and slipped it all the way off her body, standing naked in the passenger car. Mackenzie felt shivers run up and down her spine as she felt the cool evening air draw over her bare body stiffening her nipples. "I am going to get into so much trouble for this." She said to herself whilst giggling, sitting down Mackenzie spread her legs slightly and placed her hand on her pink treasure and pushed her now discarded dress onto the car floor.

Mackenzie began slowly, rubbing her hand up and down her pleasure center. Her nipples were certainly hard now.

After a few minutes of exposed pleasure Mackenzie let out one loud moan as she toyed with her clit, her other hand gently playing with her breasts she smiled evilly as her hand was now rather damp. Slumping her head slightly to the side Mackenzie's eyes widened and her body tensed up. The wind must have slowly drawn Mackenzie's dress to the edge of the car because just as her eyes locked onto it began falling out of the car! Thinking quickly Mackenzie jumped from her lewd position to try and grasp the falling dress but as she reached out it slipped into the wind and out of her reach.

Lying in stunned silence Mackenzie looked in utter horror as her only piece of clothing, leaving her completely naked, floated off into the distance. Slowly she sat back on the chair.

"Oh crap, oh god, what am I going to do?" She panicked as her breasts jiggled between her shaking arms. Her legs were now crossed as the cold air settled upon her, the sky was slowly going darker as the sun went down. Thinking of all the possibilities Mackenzie rattled her brain between each potential situation. Firstly, she gets caught, arrested and fined for public indecency. Secondly, she manages to escape the amusement park unseen and makes it to the wharf where her ferry home is arriving soon. Which would inevitably also get her arrested. "There's no way out of this." Mackenzie said to herself desperately.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)