More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SwampThing SwampThing

Variant Rules:

Female PC

STATS
Hard: Physical power, sexual appetite, stamina. Dominating them, and getting fucked hard.
Hot: Beauty, charm, sexual appeal. Making guys and girls want you, eating girls out.
Cool: Calm, cautious, confident, smart. Stalking girls, and getting out of trouble.
Control: Willpower, self-control. Sucking cock, taking cum on your face.

CREATE A CHARACTER
Choose one of the following stat profiles. The character title is just a suggestion, feel free to change it. Add +1 to any one stat (max +3), and choose two starting Character Moves (see character moves on the next page).

  1. Hottie Hard -1, Hot +1, Cool +1, Control -1
  2. Bitch Hard +1, Hot -1, Cool +1, Control -1
  3. Hard +1, Hot -1, Cool -1, Control +1
  4. Dominatrix Hard +1, Hot +1, Cool -1, Control -1
  5. Slut Hard -1, Hot -1, Cool +1, Control +1
  6. Cutie Hard -1, Hot +1, Cool -1, Control +1
  7. Lolita Hard -1, Hot -1, Cool +3, Control -1
  8. Tease Hard -1, Hot +3, Cool -1, Control -1

To start a story, roll to stalk a girl (see the stalk her Basic Move). After that you can choose any Basic Move, or any of your Character Moves, as appropriate.

BASIC MOVES

When you stalk her, roll+cool. On a hit, detail her name, age, hair color, outfit and attitude.
On a 10+, you find her alone and ready.
On a 7-9, you find her in a public place, or there is trouble in your way.

When you make them beg, roll+hot. On a hit, they want it, they beg you, you can do it without telling them or forcing them.
On a 10+, choose three things they beg you for.
On a 7-9, choose one thing they beg you for.
/Fuck them. /Fuck someone else (who?) /Let them _.

When you tell them what to do, roll+hot.
On a 10+, they do it willingly, take+1 forward.
On a 7-9, they'll do it if you turn them on.

When you dominate them, roll+hard
On a 10+, they do what you command, take +1 forward.
On a 7-9, they'll do it if you show them you're in control.

When you eat her, roll+hot.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
/You eat her ass. / She cums. /Take +1 forward. / She likes it (choose only if you dominated her).

When you get fucked, roll+hard.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
/You take it in your ass. / You cum. /He doesn't cum. /Take +1 forward. / He's hard again already (choose only if he cums). / You like it (choose only if you were ).

When you suck cock, roll+control.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
/You worship that cock. /He doesn't cum. /Take +1 forward. /You like it (choose only if you were ).

When he cums on your face, roll+control.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
/You swallow that cum. /There's enough to share. /He's hard again already. /You like it (choose only if you were ).

When you get out of trouble, roll+cool.
On a 10+, you do it, no problem.
On a 7-9, you can do it, but it will cost you.

When you meet someone new, detail their name, age, gender, hair color, outfit and attitude.

When rolling against 2 npcs, roll at -1. When rolling against 3+ npcs, roll at -2.

When rolling against a tentacle monster, roll at -1. If it's a huge tentacle monster, roll at -2.

When you make someone cum, mark XP. When you swallow his cum, mark XP. When you mark 5 XP, you may choose a new character move.

When he cums, his cock goes soft. You cannot fuck him, or even tell him or dominate him to fuck you, until you suck his cock, time passes, or you turned him on again (you can make him beg). Pretty much any move, successful or not, will turn him on again.

On a miss (if you roll 6-), the npcs make a move (or two):
/Tie you up. /Get you high. /Tease you. /Shower. /Make you cum. /Change outfits. /Take you someplace new. /Run away (You can tell her to stay, or her to stay). /Pass out. /Something non-sexual (She talks about D&D, watches a movie with you, etc.) Something exciting (you have an adventure, monsters attack, etc.) /You are interrupted. /You get caught. / You get . /A new npc appears. / A tentacle monster appears.

When you sleep / go to work / hang out, etc., time passes, and the girls make a move (as above).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)