More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

Fang the Werewolf

"Heh, goodluck you horndog..."

You woke up, your yellow eyes bolting wide open and your body jolting upward in a frantic motion. You were deep within the woods with the full moon high above your head. You felt your strength blossom under it's loving gaze. It felt like you could take on the world and fuck it in half.

Still, you had to feel yourself to make sure everything was intact even if you felt that way. Never hurts to be sure out here...

You didn't need to feel your ass though. You felt your fat ass cheeks squishing the cool grass below and your tail swish to and fro.

You started from the top and felt your head. Still there along with your long Auburn hair and other features. Your hands moved down to your chest and you squeezed those massive melon sized fun bags. You even gave your puffy nipples a little twist.

A twitch below gained your attention.

You gave your foot long cock a slow, light stroke. Pre cum had gushed out and some of it got on your hands. A quick lick took care of that. It must've been a while since you last fucked something. It sure felt like it with all this heat in you and with the way your cock felt like it could punch through layered steel.

Maybe there was some easy prey around?

You sniffed around to check your sorroundings. There was a scent. Another living being perhaps?

You began to follow on all fours, letting your natural animal instincts guide you. A small part of you wonders what may lie ahead. The rest of you wonders if it could be fucked.

What does the scent lead to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)