More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SwampThing SwampThing

Where to first?

Examples of Basic Moves in action.

Examples of Basic Moves

STALK HER:
When you stalk her, roll+cool. On a hit, detail her name, age, hair color, outfit and attitude.
On a 10+, you find her alone and ready.
On a 7-9, you find her in a public place, or there is some sort of trouble in your way.

10+ example
Claire is an 18-yr-old brunette lolita cutie. You find her alone in her little-girl bedroom, in her pyjamas.

7-9 example
Abby is an 18-yr-old redhead schoolgirl cutie. You find her sitting out in front of her school. There are lots of other students and teachers around.

Miss example (Take you someplace new)
It's a beautiful sunny day at the beach. There are lots of hot young girls in their bikinis, laying on the beach or playing in the water. What do you do?

__

MAKE HER BEG:
When you make her beg, roll+hot. On a hit, she wants it, she begs you, and you can do it without telling her or forcing her.
On a 10+, choose three things she begs you for.
On a 7-9, choose one thing she begs you for.
Fuck her . /
Cum in her
. /
Fuck another girl (which one?) /
Let her
.

10+ example
Abby the little schoolgirl begs you sweetly, “Please Mister, please fuck my little pussy. Please let me suck your cock. And, oh, please, please cum in my mouth. I need it so bad.”

7-9 example
Your girlfriend Jenna gives you a sly look. “Please, fuck my little sister. I'm begging you. I'm so hot to watch you fuck her.”

Miss example (Something non-sexual)
Ariel laughs her beautiful laugh. “Let's watch a monster movie together.” She cuddles up close to you, and really gets into the movie. She's smart and funny, and you have a lot in common.

_____

TELL HER WHAT TO DO:
When you tell her what to do, roll+hot.
On a 10+, she does it willingly, take +1 forward.
On a 7-9, she'll do it if you turn her on.

10+ example
“Suck my cock,” you tell her. The hot blonde cop smiles, drops to her knees, and eagerly takes your cock out, licking her lips. (Take +1 forward when she sucks your cock).

7-9 example
“Give me a lap dance,” you whisper. Your girlfriend laughs, but you can tell she likes the idea. “You're beautiful”, you tell her, “I want to see your body.” You kiss her neck, and caress her thigh. She moans, rubbing against you, then climbs on top of you, and starts grinding in your lap.

Miss example (Get you high.)
Molly smiles at you. “How about we share this fat joint instead?” Molly leans into you, your arm around her slim waist while you pass the joint back and forth, toking deep. Your're both nice and high. What do you do?

_____

HER:
When you her, roll+hard
On a 10+, you her, and she can't stop you, take +1 forward.
On a 7-9, you her, but she struggles, fights, screams, or cries.

10+ example
You grab that hot blonde cop by the wrist, twist her arm behind her back, and bend her over the hood of her cop car. She's completely helpless to stop you, and you've still got a hand free to do whatever you want to her. (Take +1 forward when you fuck her).

7-9 example
You pick little Claire up, throwing her over your shoulder. The little cutie screams, kicking her feet, and beating her little fists uselessly against you. You've got her, but someone must have heard her scream. You'll have to be fast.

Miss example (Get caught, new girl appears)
You schoolgirl Abby down to her knees in front of you. You're just about to pull out your cock, when her teacher Miss Lane arrives. Miss Lane is a 24-yr-old brunette schoolteacher whore, in sheer black stockings. “Just what is going on here?” she demands, hands on her hips.

___

FUCK HER:
When you fuck her, roll+hard.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
You fuck her in the ass.
She cums.
You don't cum.
You're hard again already.
You make her like it.

10+ example
You yourself into little Claire's tight little ass, and make her cum. Claire squirms and struggles, fighting against you as she cums. She's really mad now, you're going to have to her to take your cum on her face.

7-9 example
Jenna climbs into your lap, and rides your cock. She cums hard, loving your cock in her pussy. You don't cum though, you're saving your cum for her mouth. After the good fucking you just gave her, Jenna should be happy to suck you off and take your cum on her face.

Miss example (Pass out)
You slide your cock into little Molly's pussy. She gasps once, and passes out. What do you do?

__

SHE SUCKS YOUR COCK:
When she sucks your cock, roll+control.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
You don't cum. /
She worships your cock. /
Take +1 forward.
You make her like it. /

10+ example
Jenna climbs down off your cock, and takes you in her mouth. Your beautiful girlfriend worships your cock with her mouth, and she loves it. “Mmm, oh, god, I love your cock,” she moans, sucking you until you cum. You take +1 forward to cum on her face.

7-9 example
You push little Claire's head down on your cock. You make her take it deep in her throat, but she's hating it. You don't cum yet, but you're harder than ever, ready to take +1 forward to fuck her.

Miss example (Tease you)
Abby giggles sweetly, kissing and nibbling at your cockhead. She rubs your throbbing cock against her face, but instead of sucking you off she rises back up. The little schoolgirl licks her lips, teasing you. She wraps her arms around your neck, and rubs her little tits against your chest, then turns around, lifting up her skirt to show you her panties, and grinds her ass against your rock-hard, throbbing cock. What do you do?

_____

CUM ON HER FACE:
When you cum on her face, roll+control.
On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
She swallows your cum.
There's enough for everybody.
You're hard again already.
You make her like it.

10+ example:
You blast your girlfriend Jenna in the face. She smiles and moans as she takes it in her open mouth, and eagerly laps up your cum. She swallows, grinning, but her mouth is still full of your cum, dripping from her lips. You collapse on the bed, spent for now, and turn to motion for Jenna to share your massive load with her little sister.

7-9 example
You hold Claire's head down and make her take your cum in her little mouth. She struggles and screams, but you make her swallow it all. And you're already hard and ready to fuck her again.

Miss example (Make you cum)
Ariel clenches your shaft tight in her little fist. She looks up at you, smiling, and pumps your cock until you cum … not on her face, but all over her cute little tits. What do you do?

GET OUT OF TROUBLE:
When you get out of trouble, roll+cool.
On a 10+, you do it, no problem.
On a 7-9, you can do it, but it will cost you.

10+ example
Miss Lane catches you getting a blowjob from little Abby, but you get out of trouble, no problem. “This little girl needs to be disciplined,” you say, and Miss Lane nods sternly in agreement. Miss Lane will stick around to watch, unless you want to tell her to join in ...

7-9 example
Claire screams while you're trying to kidnap her. Her parents are on their way, and maybe even the police. You can still get out of here, but you'll have to let Claire go, and come back for her later.

Miss example (Tie you up)
Hot blonde cop Courtney grabs hold of you roughly, and handcuffs your hands behind your back. She pushes you down into a chair, and straddles you. What do you do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)