More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 58 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Entrance

Lauren began heading down the stairs. As usual, all heads turned at the sight of her. Walking down from her upstairs balcony, she glowed under the chandelier light. She stumbled a bit, catching the railing and holding it the rest of the way down. Vanessa, her mother and the maid all exchanged a knowing smirk.

Lauren came down to the party, grabbing another glass of champagne off a drink tray. She was buzzing, her head floating. She smirked, basically ignoring the small talk directed at her. These were mostly rich old stuffy boring people. Her Aunt's friends, not her own peers. Then, from across the party she saw Mark.

Lauren approached, wobbling a bit on her high heels as she came up to him.

"Hiii Mark..." She purred, batting her long eye lashes.

Mark, talking to the maid of all people, ignored her for a long few seconds. Mark always had a way of making her off balance, infuriated, and slightly aroused.

"Oh, hey Lauren." Mark said casually, before turning back to the maid. Lauren, clearing her throat, tapped him on the shoulder. The warmth of the had her feeling loose and wild.

"Mark, let's get out of here." Lauren whispered, pulling him close. "Let's go up to my room."

"Sorry, Lauren, I've got other plans." Mark brushed her off with a crushing casualness. "Besides, don't you give a speech in a few minutes.

"OOH!" Lauren fumed, stomping away. A bit removed, her mother and sister watched eagerly. They saw a seam on Lauren's hip begin to split, showing the first signs of white flesh...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)