More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

If your batting out of your league, whose the ball?

Emma the cosplayer

You spent a good amount of time on TikTok, between watching talented creators and numerous thirst traps. One of your favorite thirst traps was an amazing cosplayer named Emma. She did numerous characters, transforming herself to such degrees it was hard to believe they were the same person. Her makeup skills were that of an artist, not to mention the sheer amount of clothing and costumes she had to pull any look off. Your favorites were often the spandex superhero or villains, where her body could fully impress. That was something else that seemed to change with each outfit though, as she sometimes appered with massive EE breasts, and other times looked almost flat.

One day you had left a comment on a Harley Quinn thirst trap she posted, asking if she had seen the latest show and her opinion. You didn’t expect to receive an answer, but she actually dm’ed you, and the two of you started chatting about all things nerdy. You shared the same opinion on most things, and loved the same games. She even impressed you with correcting you in trivia, mildly making fun of you for being wrong.

After exchanging numbers to move to texting, you realized she not only lived in town, but went to your same college. Now she was planning on picking you up to go hang out together, and you were certainly nervous.

You threw on a classic Cowboy Bebop tshirt under your light jacket, and headed to the parking lot. There you saw her, literally for the first time in person.

What is surprising about her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)