More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Emily Locke (Powerless)

Played by Vanessa Hudgens, Emily Locke is a plucky, motivated, helpful person who works at Wayne Security in Charm City to help develop solutions for the everyday person living in a world with superheroes and supervillains regularly clashing overhead. She’s the director of Research and Development, under an unhelpful boss and over a colourful cast of workers who tend to be rather easily distracted.

Living in the DC universe isn’t easy, particularly in a small-time city that’s more likely to be visited by the D-List heroes, but who knows what else could happen? Most of the city is far more jaded to the superheroics, while Emily being new to the city is much more enthused, and also much less prepared for the inevitable shenanigans as her home state lacked much in the way of super-antics.

Who knows what could happen in a world where all the over-the-top stuff you’d expect from superheroes happens regularly?
Between aliens, the multiverse, and advanced technology, the possibilities are endless. Is it a villain? An invention gone wrong? Or something more mundane, like a corporate exercise?

How does Emily Locke end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)