More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and what are you wearing?

Dylan, the twink, waking up nude in chastity

You look down at your slim and slightly toned body, surprised that you are not only completely nude in this strange place, but that the little hair on your body has all been removed. The most surprising thing is that your cock is locked up tight in a metal cage. You touch the cool steel, horizontal stripes meeting at the point over your tip, pulling at the cage in vain. You notice a small silver lock attaching the cage to a loop around the base behind your balls.

You try to remember what happened, the last thing you remember is going out to a club. It was one you hadn’t been to before, and your buddies were on the dance floor when you went to get a drink. Taking a swig was the last thing you remember before waking up in this strange place... thinking of that, you start to look around.

The room you are in looks strange, the walls, floor, and ceiling were all white. The only thing in the room was the bed in the middle, black with it’s rubber sheets. There were three doors, black as well with white symbols on each.

You lean back, trying to think and you feel your hand touch a piece of paper. You grab it, and begin to read. “If you want the key to your freedom, choose a door and follow the instructions to the letter. Obedience will lead to rewards, disobedience will lead to punishments.”

‘What the hell’ you think. Is this a saw movie situation, some pervert playing games with you, or something even worse you can’t even imagine. You don’t even know if you are being watched or not, but just assume you are and try to cover yourself with your hands in some sense of modesty. You look at the three doors, unsure what lies beyond them.

The first door has a symbol of a dog bone on it. Your mind goes to some places with it, but whatever lies beyond is certainty not pleasant. The second door has a female stick figure on it. Maybe this one you would have to deal with women? Finally, the last door has what looks like a white bunny face. No option looks promising, and you aren’t sure if you should play whoever’s twisted game or just stay in passive resistance.

Which door, if any, do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)